Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Once Upon A Time General Discussion/News/Speculation (spoilers possible)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

here are spoiler pic & gif & info link that I am very happy about spoilers for those who want to wait

Last edited by Bagpuss; 18 October 2013, 10:25 PM.
    sigpic
    My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
    poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

http://au.ign.com/articles/2013/10/1...ce-upon-a-time

I really don't know how to feel about this, i like Marilyn Manson's music but idk how this is going to work out lol
      Last Movie Watched
      X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
      Life is Strange

Comment

I am really enjoying season 3 so far how about all of you
        sigpic
        My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
        poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

Interesting episode. Peter Pan is considered so powerful, but does anyone know exactly what those powers are? I'd love a back story episode on him as I find his character pretty interesting.
          sigpic

Comment

Jamie Dornan (who played Sheriff Graham in the first season) has apparently been signed to play the lead role in "50 Shades of Grey".

Comment

Yeah I now have no respect for him at all. The only thing worse than twilight was 50 shades.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Spimman View Post
                Interesting episode. Peter Pan is considered so powerful, but does anyone know exactly what those powers are? I'd love a back story episode on him as I find his character pretty interesting.
                Well maybe its linked to his ['shadow', and that he is immortal.

Comment

Isn't everyone on Neverland immortal though. The shadow has something to do with it for sure! We also know he is really fast.
                  sigpic

Comment

I don't think the show has dropped a lot in quality. I mean sure, I was utterly shocked to see Charming get a plot arc and I am SICK of people who forgive Regina, but other than that, I'd say the quality's gone up.
                    Rumplestiltskin and Baelfire are absolutely brilliant in their roles. Hook isn't bad either. I miss the Mad Hatter a lot, but his character seems to be kaput.
                    "I have never understood why it should be necessary to become irrational in order to prove that you care... or why it should be necessary to prove it at all."

Comment

Originally posted by rushy View Post
                      I don't think the show has dropped a lot in quality. I mean sure, I was utterly shocked to see Charming get a plot arc and I am SICK of people who forgive Regina, but other than that, I'd say the quality's gone up.
                      Rumplestiltskin and Baelfire are absolutely brilliant in their roles. Hook isn't bad either. I miss the Mad Hatter a lot, but his character seems to be kaput.
                      regina fills in the holes of the sugar overload from charming and snow!
                      sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal View Post
                        regina fills in the holes of the sugar overload from charming and snow!
                        Love, love, loved Regina in the most recent episode. She got this wonderful evil glint in her eye as she was advancing on the lost boy in order to take his heart. And I was so glad Emma grabbed Snow and made her shut up while Regina was doing what she did.

Comment

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
                          Love, love, loved Regina in the most recent episode. She got this wonderful evil glint in her eye as she was advancing on the lost boy in order to take his heart. And I was so glad Emma grabbed Snow and made her shut up while Regina was doing what she did.
                          i've grown bored with the series, basically, so what got me to watch the show (regina/evil queen) is what's keeping me to watch.
                          sally

sigpic

Comment

Basically there are so many happy couples in the show that I doubt that writers are brave enough to kill a few of them. What will happen with Regina if she meets Robin? Will they be a disgustingly happy couple? Will all her crimes be forgotten? I doubt it, because Regina and Rumpi can be a potential serial killer any moment as soon as they are unhappy. But the writers try to convince us that they can change and they deserve a second chance, but they killed so many characters that I doubt there will be a logical redemption. We will see...
                            "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

Originally posted by Spimman View Post
                              Isn't everyone on Neverland immortal though. The shadow has something to do with it for sure! We also know he is really fast.
                              Only as long as they stay there and drink from that fountain/spring.

Comment

Only the Dark One can have life eternal.
                                "I have never understood why it should be necessary to become irrational in order to prove that you care... or why it should be necessary to prove it at all."

Comment

Working...
                                X