Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Once Upon A Time General Discussion/News/Speculation (spoilers possible)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just started watching Season 1 on Netflix and love this show! Only 10 episodes in but it's fantastic! I was super excited to learn there was going to be a spin-off!

Comment

Originally posted by Homer 120 View Post
      I SERIOUSLY hope that ABC indeed follow through with their schedule plan for S3, IE airing the first half of S3 straight through WITHOUT interruption then break and come back for the second half and do the same thing.
      That would be so great.
      sigpic
      MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
      "...phu...ah..."
      "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
      Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by Homer 120 View Post
        I SERIOUSLY hope that ABC indeed follow through with their schedule plan for S3, IE airing the first half of S3 straight through WITHOUT interruption then break and come back for the second half and do the same thing.
        I'm not sure OUAT benifits as much from this airing schedule as previous shows that have done it this way. I would be ok with it, but I wouldn't really care if they aired it on a more traditional schedule.
        sigpic

Comment

Keep it on sunday i say. Less to contend with if they shift it into the mid week.

Comment

Once Upon A Time is on tonight. I'm thinking it's the first of the new season. I never saw any ads leading up to it, though.

Comment

So was it the first from the S3? I missed it not knowing for sure. I suppose I'll look it up online if it was.

Also, I was pleasantly surprised to see S2 up on Netflix. I'm inviting Mom over to watch.
              sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

No Season 3 starts nest week my DVR has it all set to rec the recap then the new ep after it.
                sigpic

Comment

Good! Gives me a chance to reaquaint myself.
                  sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Season two is on Netflix so if you can watch both seasons this week that would be good too
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
                      Once Upon A Time is on tonight. I'm thinking it's the first of the new season. I never saw any ads leading up to it, though.
                      ?? Never saw that when looking for what was on to watch last night..

Comment

For those of you interested, I do Once Upon a Time reviews over at the Orion Space Station. Check them out! Currently at Season 1, about to do Season 2 as quickly as I can.
                        Back from the grave.

Comment

i'm losing interest in the show. i still like it, i'm still watching it, but i'm also losing interest.

i like all the actors, but some of them are kind of bland. or maybe it's the writing.

but i'm still watching, and i'm still a fan.
                          sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal View Post
                            i'm losing interest in the show. i still like it, i'm still watching it, but i'm also losing interest.
                            To me, a big attraction was uncovering the truths, and waiting to see what would happen next, that doesn't really play into this season at all.

I completely agree, mainly because there's no reason anymore to be on the edge of your seat waiting for the next episode.

i like all the actors, but some of them are kind of bland. or maybe it's the writing.
                            I've liked every show I've seen Jennifer Morrison on, but I'm very neutral about her as an actress. House, MD, How I Met Your Mother, and here, she's really just okay, and probably the weakest actress I've ever seen in a leading primetime role.

but i'm still watching, and i'm still a fan.
                            Me too.
                            sigpic
                            "Most of our John Sheppard impressions sound more like a demented Jimmy Stewart than Joe Flanigan."
                            ~David Hewlett

Comment

I've always been rather meh about Emma's character and the actress. She's certainly not the reason I like the show.

I've enjoyed the first two eps of this season. Though I had skipped the majority of last season but got caught up with a marathon on Netflix before the premier. I find I enjoy shows more when I can watch them in large swaths like that rather than dealing with the time between episodes during normal airing on tv.
                              IMO always implied.

Comment

A little thread spamming in an effort to make sure folks aren't caught off guard this weekend

Heads up re the next Server Move:

Estimated downtime will be 3-4hrs between the 11th and 14th of October.
                                Changes to DNS settings will be nearly instantaneous for most of us, but propagation (ie reconnection to the new server address) may take hours,or as much as 24-48 hours to reach everyone, since it depends on your ISP.

If there are any changes to that schedule,or any other info,we'll try to let you all know in advance via the Ask the Mods thread ,this thread ,the Alphasite and/or GW Twitter.

Thanks in advance for your patience!

Feel free to pass the info around.
                                Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X