Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Once Upon A Time General Discussion/News/Speculation (spoilers possible)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The link wont work for me
    sigpic

Comment

I probably won't be online till Monday there is a Nor'easter coming my way but I hope I will have power Sunday so I can watch new OUAT I am so happy to have new episodes
      sigpic
      My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
      poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

Ratings for Season 2 of Once Upon a Time to date:

http://tvseriesfinale.com/tv-show/on...ratings-24748/

Comment

Originally posted by dragongirl View Post
          The link wont work for me
          http://letstalktv.barbarabarnett.com...ages-released/
          sally

sigpic

Comment

Seeing from the previews for next week's episode, I think I might know who Bae is in the real world. I think it's...

Spoiler:
            Neal Cassidy, Emma's past love interest and the supposed father of Henry. Judging from Emma's face from the preview, it seems that she knows someone who is possibly Bae, and it could be him.

Of course, I could be wrong. It's just a theory.
            Last edited by RoK; 11 February 2013, 01:23 AM. Reason: Meant for it to be a spoiler, not a quote.
            sigpic

Comment

I don't think so given his reaction when August said what Emma was to the past boyfriend
              Originally posted by aretood2
              Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                I don't think so given his reaction when August said what Emma was to the past boyfriend
                True, though he could have realized who she was and remembered who he was. You never know. I guess we'll have to wait though.
                sigpic

Comment

You all know that there are individual threads for the individual episodes, don't you? It seems kind of sad that they're being wasted when people keep coming to this thread to express their opinions about each new episode.

Comment

Just saw an interesting sneek peek at who else we'll be seeing in New York...

http://tvline.com/2013/02/28/once-up...mplestiltskin/

Comment

i can't help thinking that if everyone was allowed (or forced) to return to the fairytale land, they wouldn't appreciate it like they used to. they're too used to living a much, much more convenient life to have to go back to the middle ages, so to speak.

thoughts?
                      sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal View Post
                        i can't help thinking that if everyone was allowed (or forced) to return to the fairytale land, they wouldn't appreciate it like they used to. they're too used to living a much, much more convenient life to have to go back to the middle ages, so to speak.

thoughts?
                        But wasn't most of FTL destroyed by the curse. I just rewatched "Broken" the season opener, and that's what they said in the Mulan part. So what would they go back to? Was the land itself ruined, or could they rebuild their homes, farms, castles, what-have-you?
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jeri View Post
                          But wasn't most of FTL destroyed by the curse. I just rewatched "Broken" the season opener, and that's what they said in the Mulan part. So what would they go back to? Was the land itself ruined, or could they rebuild their homes, farms, castles, what-have-you?
                          The ruins of the castle where Emma was born and where Snow and Charming were living were still there. Just in ruins. Snow showed it to Emma and told her that it was where she'd been born.

I'm sure things could be rebuilt, but it would take a huge effort, and who knows how many of citizens of Storybrooke would want to go back and do all that.

Comment

thoughts?
                            I think they would be divided by that issue. Subsistence living is extremely hard and time consuming. I could see the dwarves wanting to go back, they supposedly thrive on work, work, work. As someone who heats her home with wood, it is very hard work cutting wood by hand, (had to do it once or twice) and I can't imagine doing without everything else, like flashlights.
                            What I want to know is: did Mr. Gold actually drive on a freeway when they went to the airport? For someone about 300 years old and never been out of that little town in our world, I can't imagine him trying to drive in real traffic! Added to his airport anxiety no doubt.
                            sigpic

Comment

this is the trailer for next week's episode (216)

i'd like to discuss it, but i don't know where to post the link. i hope this thread is alright...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6YSGZwQc814
                              sally

sigpic

Comment

this is the trailer for next week's episode (216)

i'd like to discuss it, but i don't know where to post the link. i hope this thread is alright...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6YSGZwQc814
                                I'd rather not discuss the episode until it airs. And the appropriate thread to discuss it isn't open until next week.

Comment

Working...
                                X