Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Once Upon A Time General Discussion/News/Speculation (spoilers possible)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• garhkal
    replied
    Wow. Nice catch!

Leave a comment:

• hedwig
    replied
    So I'm watching "Thor" on TV (first time I've seen it), and in watching I recognize a bunch of the actors from somewhere. One of them is a blond, bearded, mustached warrior that looks sort of familiar. And then it hits me. It's Josh Dallas. Wow, he looked so different from what he looks like in OUAT. Then I went and looked up the cast list to see who else I recognized, and find there are at least half a dozen other actors I've seen in other shows/movies.

Leave a comment:

• Princess Awinita
    replied
    Character list for upcoming episode

http://onceuponatime.wikia.com/wiki/Only_You

Characters of Jacob and Nethaniel, characters in BOLD are confirmed characters

Leave a comment:

• rushy
    replied
    Originally posted by Princess Awinita View Post
    It was on twitter and it is listed on the offical wiki last I saw
    I can't find anything on the official Wiki about it, and Horowitz hasn't said anything about it on his Twitter as far as I can see. Could you give me a link?

Leave a comment:

• Princess Awinita
    replied
    Originally posted by hedwig View Post
    Anyone else notice that Michael Socha has disappeared from the series? He was on the Alice in Wonderland spin-off (as Will Scarlet) and when it ended, he was given a starring part in OUAT, but never really had much of a role in it, and hasn't been seen since early in the season.
    He said he was done with the series after his bit parts in season four and they never expolored why he was there, it made no sense, in his words, for him to remain so they wrote him out somehow

Leave a comment:

• hedwig
    replied
    Anyone else notice that Michael Socha has disappeared from the series? He was on the Alice in Wonderland spin-off (as Will Scarlet) and when it ended, he was given a starring part in OUAT, but never really had much of a role in it, and hasn't been seen since early in the season.

Leave a comment:

• Princess Awinita
    replied
    Originally posted by rushy View Post
    Yeah, but where is it CONFIRMED?
    It was on twitter and it is listed on the offical wiki last I saw

Leave a comment:

• rushy
    replied
    They appear in the last two episodes of this season, named Nethaniel and Jacob, Neth is apparently Mufuasa, because Jacob is a scheming git that Neth is trying to get out of the shadow of, they appear in the last two epsidoes of this season, and apparently start off the next
    Yeah, but where is it CONFIRMED?

Leave a comment:

• Princess Awinita
    replied
    Confirmed? Where?
    They appear in the last two episodes of this season, named Nethaniel and Jacob, Neth is apparently Mufuasa, because Jacob is a scheming git that Neth is trying to get out of the shadow of, they appear in the last two epsidoes of this season, and apparently start off the next

Leave a comment:

• garhkal
    replied
    And if it IS gonna be them, are they going to be humans named Scar and Mustafa, or actual lions??

Leave a comment:

• rushy
    replied
    This sadly has been confirmed

I personally dont see how it could work though
    Confirmed? Where?

Leave a comment:

• garhkal
    replied
    Fut the wuck??

Leave a comment:

• Princess Awinita
    replied
    I've heard it's Scar and Mufasa, but I desperately hope not.
    This sadly has been confirmed

I personally dont see how it could work though

Leave a comment:

• jelgate
    replied
    I doubt it. The writers seem focused on the half season story arcs. I miss the early seasons

Leave a comment:

• rkgardner2003
    replied
    Maybe Hades goes through season 6? He is a god after all, it should be difficult to beat him.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X