Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Once Upon A Time General Discussion/News/Speculation (spoilers possible)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jeri View Post
    Good job, tomstone.
    Spoiler:
    Did you notice when Mr. Gold told Emma who bought the compass, there is a shot of the file card he had, and it's blank. I think they are giving us a hint that Mr. Gold does know what is going on and remembers all.
    I liked when Gretal pushed the witch in the oven that it was the Evil Queen that actually lit the fire. In the original story it was the kids. I think it was a nice touch to let the kids be more innocent than the old story.
    Spoiler:
    I think they gave us enough hints that he remembers. Just as he used "Please" with a much saying grin in one of the first Episodes, because he knew very well Regina couldn't ignore that. What I ask myself is, do they both know the other remembers? They never adressed each other in any other way than Madam Mayor and Mr. Gold.

I agree that, that with the Queen delivering the Final blow was a nice touch. They tie the Stories together quite nicely, which makes me love it even more.
    Fuzzy Wuzzy wasnt old,
    Fuzzy Wuzzy gotten bald
    There was Fuzzy no more Wuzzy

Comment

Originally posted by teyla-nick94 View Post
      Hey there.

I have a request for you:

Spoiler:
      I could only watch the first 27 minutes. But I don't know what happened next. Can anyone please tell me? Please, please, please
      Well, you are not alone, although I watched it on TV. My Amazon video library thing stopped at about 20 minutes in, so I couldn't get the screen caps I wanted. Maybe it's because I have a Mac, they say the download is not compatible for macs. I've viewed the other episodes, but not without problems. I do have a Windows program on my Mac, I'll see if I can use it to download, if not, I'm going to unsubscribe.
      sigpic

Comment

I agree. I've had that feeling since the first episode.
        "Embress your life, find what it is that you love, and pursue it with all your soul. For if you do not, when you come to die, you will find that you have not lived."

A character from the novel "Chindi" by Jack McDevitt

Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.
        'Eleanor Roosevelt'
        Individuality is freedom lived.
        'Janis Joplin'

Comment

My wife absolutely loves this show. I really hope it gets renewed for her sake.
          sigpic
          MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
          "...phu...ah..."
          "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
          Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

LOVED tonights episode. It gets really better and better. How many Episodes are left till the Season Finale?

Also is it just me or does the Fairytale World not seem as happy endingish as its supposed to? It just seems that often they didnt have their Happy end in the first place.

As for the Episode
            Spoiler:
            "FINALLYOOOOHHHHSH*T" That was pretty much my reaction at the last scene. This is not over yet.

The newcomer definatly is bad news. Its hard to say if Outsiders can really enter Storybrooke and that he identifies himself as a Writer is even stranger. Just asking myself a bit at the moment what was there first? These Stories or their Writers?
            Fuzzy Wuzzy wasnt old,
            Fuzzy Wuzzy gotten bald

Comment

Tonights episode was definately going somewhere; I have not managed to catch all of the episodes (was planning to do that on the New Years Day marathon before other things took over) but I am planning on carving out a time which I can watch all of the ones that I missed.

Definitely a great show, Pilot had me hooked from the beginning.
              Back from the grave.

Comment

I am SO LOVING this series!!! every episode gets better and better!!!
                sigpic

Comment

I guess everyone has to kiss Emma. In order for them to start remembering
                  Last edited by TheRandomOne; 23 January 2012, 09:52 AM.

Comment

A 3.2 HH 18-49 demo and 9.30 million viewers.

http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/201...ytheNumbers%29

To answer tomstone's question their are 12 more episodes left. A positive thing about premiereing the show so late in fall is that it has the benefit of a low amount of reruns
                    Originally posted by aretood2
                    Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by tomstone View Post
                      LOVED tonights episode. It gets really better and better. How many Episodes are left till the Season Finale?

Also is it just me or does the Fairytale World not seem as happy endingish as its supposed to? It just seems that often they didnt have their Happy end in the first place.

As for the Episode
                      Spoiler:
                      "FINALLYOOOOHHHHSH*T" That was pretty much my reaction at the last scene. This is not over yet.

The newcomer definatly is bad news. Its hard to say if Outsiders can really enter Storybrooke and that he identifies himself as a Writer is even stranger. Just asking myself a bit at the moment what was there first? These Stories or their Writers?
                      I had this crazy thought about the stranger who says he's a writer,
                      Spoiler:
                      doesn't Stephen King live in Maine? and doesn't he say he uses an old typewriter? LOL!
                      sigpic

Comment

lol

my theory
                        Spoiler:

he's the writer of 'The Book'. And he's there to rewrite the fairy tales now that Emma is changing things
                        Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

As for the Episode
                          Spoiler:

Spoiler:
                          loved the seven dwarfs!!

did anyone catch the name of the dwarf that died? i know he's not one of the 7, but i'm still curious.
                          sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
                            lol

my theory
                            Spoiler:

he's the writer of 'The Book'. And he's there to rewrite the fairy tales now that Emma is changing things
                            Definitely an interesting theory.
                            sigpic
                            MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                            "...phu...ah..."
                            "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                            Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by jeri View Post
                              I had this crazy thought about the stranger who says he's a writer,
                              Spoiler:
                              doesn't Stephen King live in Maine? and doesn't he say he uses an old typewriter? LOL!
                              LOL, I never knew that.

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
                              lol

my theory
                              Spoiler:

That was what I was thinking too, but havent these Stories been around much longer?

Originally posted by majorsal View Post
                              Spoiler:
                              loved the seven dwarfs!!

did anyone catch the name of the dwarf that died? i know he's not one of the 7, but i'm still curious.
                              Spoiler:
                              His name was "Stealthy". I found it quite funny too, for a secound I thought that it was Rumpel.
                              Fuzzy Wuzzy wasnt old,
                              Fuzzy Wuzzy gotten bald

Comment

That was what I was thinking too, but havent these Stories been around much longer
                                Yeah, but these are the writers from Lost, anything can happen.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X