Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Once Upon A Time General Discussion/News/Speculation (spoilers possible)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AresLover452 View Post
    I would really like to find out what the heck the Sheriff is. For some reason i am getting a Wolf Vibe from him.... but IDK.... I can't wait to see what his deal is!
    Spoiler:

I thought the wolf was just the counterpart of the little wolf hanging on Red/Ruby's rear-view mirror...
    Unmade Plans (WIP: 11/20):
    Sam's life takes a turn in an unexpected direction when she's faced with an unplanned pregnancy. The decision to keep the baby and raise it on her own will alter her life forever. Relationships are put to the test, especially the one between her and Jack. She doesn't know what to expect from him and he surprises her at every turn.
    On FFnet or AO3

My S/J fics can be found on FFnet and AO3. I also tweet and tumble about the ship and my writing/stories.

Comment

Originally posted by fems View Post
      Spoiler:

I thought the wolf was just the counterpart of the little wolf hanging on Red/Ruby's rear-view mirror...
      Spoiler:
      IDK.... course the sheriff could also be the Evil Queens huntsman too.... i really wanna know! lmao! I hope we find out soon
      sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
        IDK.... course the sheriff could also be the Evil Queens huntsman too.... i really wanna know! lmao! I hope we find out soon
        Spoiler:
        I'm certain at this point that the sheriff is the huntsman . . . we will see!
        sigpic
        Goodbye and Good Travels, Destiny!

Comment

Originally posted by carmencatalina View Post
          Spoiler:
          I'm certain at this point that the sheriff is the huntsman . . . we will see!
          I was certain first. I was thinking the same thing since the same relationships in fairy world seem to exist in the real world.

And now for a geekout. In future weeks I will update except reruns. Reruns are largely useless.

Originally posted by aretood2
          Jelgate is right

Comment

I'm still on the fence with this series. I like the ft world, but the modern characters are not well developed. Cinderellastiltskin did nothing for me, and the kid annoys me. That said, I enjoyed the episode about the cricket/therapist.
            "Trust me. I'm a psychopath." Jekyll

"And I thought the end of the world couldn't get any worse" Ianto-Torchwood

Comment

Originally posted by MasySyma View Post
              I'm still on the fence with this series. I like the ft world, but the modern characters are not well developed. Cinderellastiltskin did nothing for me, and the kid annoys me. That said, I enjoyed the episode about the cricket/therapist.

The kid isn't bad, Emma is annoying for me. Instead, do something she is only standing and watching, asking the same stupid questions all the time.
              I'm still learning English, and I would be delighted if someone would write me a message or an email. Feel free to correct my posts, spelling and/or grammar, and sentences that don't make sense. School-English just isn't the same. I try not to use the dictionary at every turn, so it's highly likely I'll be making stupid mistakes here and there. Thank you for your patience, and....

Allons-y Alonzo!!!
              (something I always wanted to say)

Comment

Originally posted by Annkoo View Post
                The kid isn't bad, Emma is annoying for me. Instead, do something she is only standing and watching, asking the same stupid questions all the time.
                She doesnt believe him eventhough she knows he believes what he says. So its not that surprising, I wonder what the Tipping point will be for her and she starts to believe in the Course.
                Fuzzy Wuzzy wasnt old,
                Fuzzy Wuzzy gotten bald
                There was Fuzzy no more Wuzzy

Comment

Originally posted by tomstone View Post
                  She doesnt believe him eventhough she knows he believes what he says. So its not that surprising, I wonder what the Tipping point will be for her and she starts to believe in the Course.
                  I meant rather, that Emma is arguing with Regina in this sensless way. She is also very clumsy in some situations. Henry was trapped in the old mine, and she was just walking around, asking "what you want me to do?", "what will we do now?" with this dramatic beyond. She just didn't convinced me. But I am far from saying that I did not like it at all. Emma is just not realistic enough or not as much as she could be. Maybe it is her acting in some scenes, or the screenplay of her character is so wobbly. Anyway, I'm waiting for the next episode . (I can only watch it on internet, and in my country there is a delay, so i must wait to tuesday )
                  I'm still learning English, and I would be delighted if someone would write me a message or an email. Feel free to correct my posts, spelling and/or grammar, and sentences that don't make sense. School-English just isn't the same. I try not to use the dictionary at every turn, so it's highly likely I'll be making stupid mistakes here and there. Thank you for your patience, and....

Allons-y Alonzo!!!
                  (something I always wanted to say)

Comment

Originally posted by Annkoo View Post
                    I meant rather, that Emma is arguing with Regina in this sensless way. She is also very clumsy in some situations. Henry was trapped in the old mine, and she was just walking around, asking "what you want me to do?", "what will we do now?" with this dramatic beyond. She just didn't convinced me. But I am far from saying that I did not like it at all. Emma is just not realistic enough or not as much as she could be. Maybe it is her acting in some scenes, or the screenplay of her character is so wobbly. Anyway, I'm waiting for the next episode . (I can only watch it on internet, and in my country there is a delay, so i must wait to tuesday )
                    Well, first and foremost she tried to do her Job and leave her feelings aside and therfore asked the Mayor first. She doesnt want to get into more Trouble with Regina and you could see Emma being hurt when she was happy saving Henry and the Mayor ordering her to do her Job and go do something else. In my opinion she just wasnt able to work as good as she could have. Regina would have fought her on any order she gives, she doesnt trust Emma.
                    Fuzzy Wuzzy wasnt old,
                    Fuzzy Wuzzy gotten bald
                    There was Fuzzy no more Wuzzy

Comment

click to enlarge
                      sigpic

Comment

great pic
                        Grimm returns October 24
                        sigpic

Signature and Avatar by Hyndara71 - Thank you very much
                        Profile Picture by BM-Shipper

Comment

Originally posted by tomstone View Post
                          Well, first and foremost she tried to do her Job and leave her feelings aside and therfore asked the Mayor first. She doesnt want to get into more Trouble with Regina and you could see Emma being hurt when she was happy saving Henry and the Mayor ordering her to do her Job and go do something else. In my opinion she just wasnt able to work as good as she could have. Regina would have fought her on any order she gives, she doesnt trust Emma.
                          The only reason with why she does not trust Emma is due to the fact that it is a pretty safe bet that she knows who Emma is & what she is going to do

Comment

Love the pic Jeri!!
                            sigpic

Comment

Love the pic Jeri!!
                              Thanks! Looking forward to more Rumpy/Gold so we can play with the images! Well, generally looking forward to more Carlyle any way, and how this story is starting to get real complicated. Love that kind of thing.
                              sigpic

Comment

Hey Lads, I found brilliant interview by one Bill Willingham on "Fables" vs "Once Upon A Time"

Its a great read for anyone interested in becoming a writer or Tv Production.
                                Check out My directorial work (please leave comment. if possible).

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=coreyeasy

Or,

Leave comment on the off topic board.

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=29121

Comment

Working...
                                X