Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Once Upon A Time General Discussion/News/Speculation (spoilers possible)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mi_guard View Post
    about Sunday's episode:

Spoiler:
    Once Upon a Time
    Tonight Henry tempts death when he hopes to travel to the fairytale world via a sinkhole he found. Elsewhere, Jiminy Cricket (!) attempts to find a new vocation.
    That was a great Episode this Week. Cant wait for the next one.

Spoiler:
    Why the heck is the Glass couffin there? Would be cool if other Items from Story Land would appear too. Its like the more People of Storybrooke get back to their original path, the more changes.
    Fuzzy Wuzzy wasnt old,
    Fuzzy Wuzzy gotten bald
    There was Fuzzy no more Wuzzy

Comment

Originally posted by tomstone View Post
      Spoiler:
      Why the heck is the Glass couffin there? Would be cool if other Items from Story Land would appear too. Its like the more People of Storybrooke get back to their original path, the more changes.
      Spoiler:

So that is what the broken glass object was! I was tired when I watched and I kept thinking, I know I'm supposed to know what that is, what is it??
      sigpic
      Goodbye and Good Travels, Destiny!

Comment

So, unless I've missed something, we have:

Episode 1:
        3.9 HH 18-49 and 12.793 million viewers

Episode 2:
        3.9 HH 18-49 demo with 11.64 million viewers

Episode 3:
        3.7 HH18-49 demo and 11.38 million viewers

Episode 4:
        3.8 HH 18-49 and 11.327 million viewers

Episode 5:
        3.4 HH 18-49 and 10.66 million viewers

A slight drop, but maybe that is to be expected with a week off?

It is really weird for me to be all fannish about a show that is doing well in the ratings. Barely know what to do with myself!
        sigpic

Comment

Here's a link to a good and funny review of last night's show.
          http://io9.com/5863217/once-upon-a-t...-up-backstory/
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by carmencatalina View Post
            So, unless I've missed something, we have:

Episode 1:
            3.9 HH 18-49 and 12.793 million viewers

Episode 2:
            3.9 HH 18-49 demo with 11.64 million viewers

Episode 3:
            3.7 HH18-49 demo and 11.38 million viewers

Episode 4:
            3.8 HH 18-49 and 11.327 million viewers

Episode 5:
            3.4 HH 18-49 and 10.66 million viewers

A slight drop, but maybe that is to be expected with a week off?

It is really weird for me to be all fannish about a show that is doing well in the ratings. Barely know what to do with myself!
            Holidays and it was a big night in football. Numbers tend to do bad in December for obvious reasons
            Originally posted by aretood2
            Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by carmencatalina View Post
              Spoiler:

So that is what the broken glass object was! I was tired when I watched and I kept thinking, I know I'm supposed to know what that is, what is it??
              As always that was in the very last scene. Any Chance Jiminys Dog is from Fairytale World too? I kept thinking of him as Pongo. (101 Dalmatians)
              Fuzzy Wuzzy wasnt old,
              Fuzzy Wuzzy gotten bald

Comment

Since Mr. Gold no doubt remembers everything from the fairy tale world & now that we know there is a cave leading to the fairy tale world. I guess Mr. Gold has been going back & fourth between both worlds & that is how he has those items in his shop

Comment

Yeah, but the connection seems to be broken through the Course. So I dont think that even he can go there at the moment.
                  Spoiler:
                  If he can maintain his Deals and memorys in the real World, maybe his belongings got transferred there too. I would guess he collected Gheppetos Parents after they got turned to puppets.

Speaking of Mr. Gold. Do you guys think Henry knows who he is?
                  Fuzzy Wuzzy wasnt old,
                  Fuzzy Wuzzy gotten bald

Comment

But it was his spell & magic that did the curse. Remember the Queen went to him for the spell. So if anyone can get past his own spell then surely he can ? & I doubt he would do anything like that for anyone without his own way around it. Knowing the type of character he is

Comment

Originally posted by JackO'Neill View Post
                      But it was his spell & magic that did the curse. Remember the Queen went to him for the spell. So if anyone can get past his own spell then surely he can ? & I doubt he would do anything like that for anyone without his own way around it. Knowing the type of character he is
                      Yeah, but there is nobody there. I just dont know what he would gain from that.
                      Fuzzy Wuzzy wasnt old,
                      Fuzzy Wuzzy gotten bald

Comment

As always that was in the very last scene. Any Chance Jiminys Dog is from Fairytale World too? I kept thinking of him as Pongo. (101 Dalmatians)
                        That's his name, Pongo (you hear Emma Swan call him that when he discovers the grate over the air shaft). A nod to 101 Dalmatians, definitely.
                        sigpic

Comment

101 Dalmatians is a fairy tale?
                          Originally posted by aretood2
                          Jelgate is right

Comment

Yeah, but there is nobody there. I just dont know what he would gain from that.
                            He would gain bringing stuff from that world to the real world. Which he seems to be doing. The dolls in the shop, & we also saw the lamp from Aladdin in the newest episode.

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                              101 Dalmatians is a fairy tale?
                              Nope, it is a really great children's book (and later a fairly nice animated movie and a rather dreadful live-action movie), but I get the feeling that they are just going with whatever Disney stuff they want. The mothership is Disney, after all.

Note: The book is "1001 Dalmatians" actually, I don't know why the number of dogs was scaled back when the original animated movie was made, but it was. A curious fact.
                              sigpic

Comment

Josh Dallas & I at MGM Bridge Studios during Once Upon a Time ep 1x12 day 5 shoot. He wasn't even working that day but came by to say hi.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/3324525...57628150447953

Comment

Working...
                                X