No announcement yet.

Ascension (322)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh of course yeah, I forgot he'd gone to get the sandwiches, I was three quarters asleep when watching, so it makes no sense for Coulson to talk about the director in the third person tense if he's stood right next to him.

I guess the new director is someone not in the scene then, May, Fitz, Simmons or A.N.Other.

Comment

Might be that Fury finally re-emerged when SHIELD was brought back to the public and he's director again
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffer View Post
        Wow I didn't think it would be Lincoln and who's the new director???
        I was thinking Maybe Talbott
        Last Movie Watched
        X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
        Life is Strange

Comment

Originally posted by Archaeis View Post
          Might be that Fury finally re-emerged when SHIELD was brought back to the public and he's director again
          That would be interesting..

Comment

They are going to burn through a lot of money for Samuel L Jackson
            Originally posted by aretood2
            Jelgate is right

Comment

Not if he's only making the occasional guest appearance AS the new director.. Similar to like he had what, 3 appearances in S1?

Comment

I doubt it's Fury. He's still considered dead. I mean, so is Coulson, but still.

It may not even be someone we know. They left it vague on purpose.
                sigpic

Comment

It seems unlikely they would ever bother to make Fury Director of SHIELD unless the movies do that. The Director should be an important character, but intentionally making it someone you can hardly, if ever, use would be intentionally handicapping themselves.
                  "First Weir, then Samantha Carter, and now, you! It's a pity you humans die or get reassigned so easily, or I might have a sense of satisfaction now!"

*You got the touch! You got the poweeeeer!*

"Arise, Woolseyus Prime."

"Elizabeth..."

Comment

Maybe its one of the few remaining ones left from the "Real shield", such as that black gal (can't remember her damn name right now).

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
                      Maybe its one of the few remaining ones left from the "Real shield", such as that black gal (can't remember her damn name right now).
                      Agent Weaver, played by Christine Adams.

Comment

I really think it's gonna be Maria Hill(Cobie Smudlers) she's well liked in the movies and wouldn't be to expensive to have as a regular. Plus if they bring back sheild in the movies she should be the director of sheild
                        Duct tape is like the Force. It has a light side and a dark side and it holds the universe together
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffer View Post
                          I really think it's gonna be Maria Hill(Cobie Smudlers) she's well liked in the movies and wouldn't be to expensive to have as a regular. Plus if they bring back sheild in the movies she should be the director of sheild
                          Good point. That would definitely be a good way to go, and they wouldn't have to feature her that much on the series anyway, sometimes maybe just a voice over the comms.

Comment

Now that somewhat resolved, lets get back to Daisy. What's she doing going rogue like she seems to be? Has she turned bad? Is she going off on her own to hunt for other inhumans, to get them 'off the grid' in relation to the whole Sarcovian accords/index list?

Comment

Grief can make people do the most crazy of things, she lost the love of her life remember, no surprise if she blames SHIELD for it and leaves.

Comment

Who knows maybe she was still with sheild after Lincoln died maybe it has to do with the new director. Maybe the new director didn't want her in the field anymore so she left.
                                Duct tape is like the Force. It has a light side and a dark side and it holds the universe together
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X