Beginning of the End (122)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Starsaber View Post
    I just hope that Coulson being director doesn't move him to more of a General Hammond role of staying behind at the base while May leads the team on missions.
    I agree... I really want to see him keep his team and lead it. Was kind of hoping with HIMYM ending that maybe Maria Hill would appear a bit more. Maybe she could run SHIELD for him while he is out on missions... *wishes really hard*
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Starsaber View Post
      I just hope that Coulson being director doesn't move him to more of a General Hammond role of staying behind at the base while May leads the team on missions.
      I didn't even think of that. I can't see it happening any time soon because, for the most part, they are rebuilding S.H.I.E.L.D. from scratch. Coulson is going to need to stay mobile to track down and screen recruits, especially from former Agents who are likely on the run.

Comment

Originally posted by Looney View Post
        I didn't even think of that. I can't see it happening any time soon because, for the most part, they are rebuilding S.H.I.E.L.D. from scratch. Coulson is going to need to stay mobile to track down and screen recruits, especially from former Agents who are likely on the run.
        We all know that Fury didn't stay behind a desk. He actively went on the ground to see events up close...as much as he could

Comment

Finally caught the ep. Damn was i rooted to my seat the whole time.
          As to ward and a possible redemption, i HOPE they don't go down that route.
          And the reveal at the end of Skye's father being still alive!?!?! Man was that a cliff hanger to leave us with.

Comment

I really didn't feel like it was that big of a cliffhanger. It didn't make me angry cursing September like some cliffhangers do.
            Originally posted by aretood2
            Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
              I really didn't feel like it was that big of a cliffhanger. It didn't make me angry cursing September like some cliffhangers do.
              Different kind of cliffhanger. More of a prologue to next season than an "Oh god, oh god, they're all going to die" cliffhanger.

Comment

That is not really a cliffhanger. Its more of the story goes on
                Jelgate is right

Comment

Ok so maybe be calling it a cliffhanger was wrong. BUT still it was one heck of a big reveal to leave us hanging with.

Comment

Maybe I watch too much TV. It was an obvious cliché to me
                    Jelgate is right

Comment

What.. That one of her parents was still alive?

Comment

Yep. Seen it happen plenty of times on TV shows
                        Jelgate is right

Comment

May got to beat up Ward, and Peterson finally got to show Garrett what he really thinks. I love the bit where Coulson vaporised Garrett, I really thought they were going the obvious route of leaving him alive.

It was nice to see Fitz admit his feelings for Simmons then get his hero moment by saving her, immediately followed by Fury turning up. Naturally she found a way to save Fitz. I really hope he isn't too badly brain damaged.

I really want to know what's going on with Skye. I'm wondering if she's 'special' or if she's not entirely human.

Coulson finally got to tell Fury off for saving him ("stupid, stupid, stupid"), but I have to say Coulson being made Director was unexpected. That being said, if anybody can rebuild S.H.I.E.L.D. properly it's Coulson.

Fury seemed confident that GH-325 hadn't affected Coulson negatively, but Coulson ended up drawing the same pattern as Garrett. Is he going nuts too? Maybe he's seen the universe too, but it might not drive him mad. After all, Garrett only cared about himself. Coulson is the heart, as Fury put it.

"BRITTA? WHAT KIND OF LAME NAME IS THAT?"

Comment

When he started drawing that wierd pictograph thinggy, i was wondering the same too, but he has had it in him a lot longer than Garrett had it in him. Maybe it has just taken a lot longer to mess his mind up.

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
                              When he started drawing that wierd pictograph thinggy, i was wondering the same too, but he has had it in him a lot longer than Garrett had it in him. Maybe it has just taken a lot longer to mess his mind up.
                              Question is, what will it do to Skye? All she had was the drug introduced to her. She didn't have the mind wipe that Coulson had and yet neither did Garrett and he turned crazier than Carnage (not Deadpool crazy, but if he had more time who knows!)

I am just not sure the show has an internal logic they are keeping track of.

Comment

It seems obvious that GH-325 has had different affects on the people we know of who have taken it. Bear in mind:

--It's possible Garrett didn't get the pure drug GH-325. What he got was what Raina could synthesize from all the research and what Garrett could steal out of the bunker. But then, Raina made it clear there wasn't any more of it and she couldn't make more.
                                --Coulson received GH-325 plus a bunch of other drugs. Fitz and Simmons talk about the fact that they didn't recognize most of the drugs Coulson was given, but Simmons noted that his body started regenerating after the injection of GH-325 which is why they focused on that.
                                --Skye wasn't dead when she was given GH-325 (as Coulson had been) - just very close to death. Also, we don't know how Skye's 0-8-4 status might affect her physiology and reaction to drugs.

96 days until season 1 DVD comes out.
                                sigpic
                                Thanks to Starlover1990 for the banner

Comment

Working...
                                X