Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Marvel's Daredevil: Live Rewatch/Appreciation.(SPOILERS through S1)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Alipeeps View Post
    Yay for Claire. I looooove her character so much. She's a normal, complex human being and whilst she is hesitant about Matt's methods she will do what she can to help and I love that she has no qualms about using her medical knowledge to tell him basically how to torture the boy's location about of Semyon.
    She looks scary with her face covered !

Comment

The way he moves slowly and grunts with pain... and then staggers... and she reaches for him but he puts out a hand to hold her off and struggles back upright. GUH.

"I'm thinking if I make it through the night, I may need some help getting patched up." I absolutely and totally need to write a fic based on that line (it's on my to do list).
      sigpic

Comment

The way he moves slowly and grunts with pain... and then staggers... and she reaches for him but he puts out a hand to hold her off and struggles back upright. GUH.

"I'm thinking if I make it through the night, I may need some help getting patched up." I absolutely and totally need to write a fic based on that line (it's on my to do list).
        That is definitely a fanfic writer's line!
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sheppard's Delight View Post
          She looks scary with her face covered !
          She does!!
          sigpic

Comment

He grunts like no other - the grunting is Oscar worthy

Comment

As if cops would just let a kid - a blind kid - run into a crime scene and up to the dead body of his father.
              sigpic

Comment

He grunts like no other - the grunting in Oscar worthy
                You are making me giggle!
                sigpic

Comment

He grunts like no other - the grunting is Oscar worthy
                  And the oscar for best pained grunting goes to.... Charlie Cox!
                  sigpic

Comment

As if cops would just let a kid - a blind kid - run into a crime scene and up to the dead body of his father.
                    I did think that was a little weird!
                    sigpic

Comment

I effing LOVE this fight scene.

Not only the incredible way it is filmed, in one long single take, but also the choreography, the way Matt stumbles and struggles, and has to take a breather, and wobbles and leans on walls. Unlike the usual depiction of the hero who gets injured and then carries on and fights as if it never happened, you can SEE that Matt is seriously hurt and struggling, but he is fighting anyway, keeping going pretty much on sheer freaking willpower alone. It's epic.
                      sigpic

Comment

You won't hear from me while I watch the iconic hallway scene!!! Hehe x
                        sigpic

Comment

Also - microwave!
                          sigpic

Comment

Best fight scene gag ever.
                            sigpic

Comment

And the oscar for best pained grunting goes to.... Charlie Cox!
                              Grunting and staggering

Comment

It is amazing but it's also funny when CC appears at the end to do his awesome staggering and grunting when you know he has spent most of the scene vanishing out one door and waiting to enter through another whilst the stunt guys knocks himself out doing all those things!!

Comment

Working...
                                X