Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So... Here's a question... Where's the Helicarrier?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
    Like what? How is not taking on Hydra a big concern?
    Hydra work in the shadows. And they're so intermingled with with SHIELD's own history still that you have to ask how you can tell between the two. Black Widow and Hawkeye are likely to be hiding since they don't really trust anyone except for themselves, The Avengers and Fury. Cap seems to have cut his ties from SHIELD too. Thor wouldn't really pay all much that attention to the SHIELD/HYDRA stuff, not leased because he has no idea what HYDRA is. Meanwhile Iron Man is busy with his own stuff with Banner, most probably trying to create Ultron to somehow take the place of the gap left by SHIELD. The only hero that is likely to get involved is War Machine/ Iron Patriot... and quite frankly I'm sure the USAF much rather uses Rhodie to go into special ops hot zones than chase down rogue agencies that no one can find anyway.
    Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

I hope I'm not out of line for this, but lets keep this on topic please. Let's limit our discussion on your thoughts and theories about the ultimate fate of Shields original Helicarrier please.

Comment

Originally posted by Cmdr Sean Coll View Post
        I hope I'm not out of line for this, but lets keep this on topic please. Let's limit our discussion on your thoughts and theories about the ultimate fate of Shields original Helicarrier please.
        I can't actually remember the last time I saw one of these types of threads stay on topic.

Comment

Any chance that was the original helicarrier where we saw 'Real SHIELD' stationed in the last episode? It certainly seemed to have a ship feel.

Perhaps even a Battlestar feel...
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Archaeis View Post
            Any chance that was the original helicarrier where we saw 'Real SHIELD' stationed in the last episode? It certainly seemed to have a ship feel.

Perhaps even a Battlestar feel...
            It seemed too utilitarian. The movie hellicarier was a lot shinier. And I'm pretty sure the Adama-SHIELD carrier only had 1 flight deck, not 2 like the movie one.

Comment

I'm actually REEEEALLY hoping it's a prototype carrier.... But you're right, it only has the one flight deck so it isn't the Avengers one.

Comment

After seeing the latest TV spots/trailers for Age Of Ultron I have a sneaking suspicion that the original Helicarrier has been Fury's mobile base since handing over "the keys" to Coulson.

Comment

After seeing the latest TV spots/trailers for Age Of Ultron I have a sneaking suspicion that the original Helicarrier has been Fury's mobile base since handing over "the keys" to Coulson.
                  As far as I'm aware I've seen all of the trailer and spots for Ultron and I never saw anything that looked like a Helicarrier.

Comment

Originally posted by P-90_177 View Post
                    As far as I'm aware I've seen all of the trailer and spots for Ultron and I never saw anything that looked like a Helicarrier.
                    Check out
                    Spoiler:
                    https://www.facebook.com/avengers/vi...type=2&theater

you will see the Helicarrier!!! So the original helicarrier has been in Fury's possession the whole time.

Comment

Spoiler:
                      Went to see Age of Ultron last night and the flick was awesome!!! Fury, Hill and some shield agents not with either Coulson or Gonzales pulled the helicarrier out of mothballs to help the Avengers take on Ultron.
                      So the original helicarrier must have been decommissioned around the time Project Insight was launched. And Fury must have had it stashed away in some classified base that only he and hill knew about.

Comment

Spoiler:
                        Went to see Age of Ultron last night and the flick was awesome!!! Fury, Hill and some shield agents not with either Coulson or Gonzales pulled the helicarrier out of mothballs to help the Avengers take on Ultron.
                        So the original helicarrier must have been decommissioned around the time Project Insight was launched. And Fury must have had it stashed away in some classified base that only he and hill knew about.
                        Spoiler:
                        So I saw when I saw it. I guess it'll be in the hands of The Avengers as their mobile base now.

Comment

Does the Helicarrier having any kind of upgrades?? Like upgrade the four main engine into the repulsar engine like those three insight carrier in the winter soldier??

P.S: The carrier that Adama-Shield is Commanding is actually the Iliad!!
                          sigpic

Comment

Who knows. BUT it wouldn't surprise me one bit to see that it did get those upgrades.

Comment

Coulson had it fixed up so the Avengers could use it to save Sokovia.

Comment

Originally posted by lyncat View Post
                                Coulson had it fixed up so the Avengers could use it to save Sokovia.
                                yes I knew this by the time the end of season two rolled round.

Comment

Working...
                                X