X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tongues and Pookey can't be separated!
    Fics | Art | Tumblr

Comment

I found it! Stan speaks a little Romanian towards the end of the interview, although the host's stupidity is making me cringe. The comparison to Russia? Please, where's the research or the little reading before the interview?

Fics | Art | Tumblr

Comment

Originally posted by Ikorni View Post
        I found it! Stan speaks a little Romanian towards the end of the interview, although the host's stupidity is making me cringe. The comparison to Russia? Please, where's the research or the little reading before the interview?

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1n...terview_people
        He did get just a little tweaked because of it. I could see it in his eyes. And to be fair, to someone for whom English is the only language, Romanian does sound a little like Russian.

Comment

Does he have an Eastern European accent when he speaks English? I don't really detect it, but then, as a non-American, I'm probably not sensitive to it.
          Fics | Art | Tumblr

Comment

I didnt detect any accent at all, even when he spoke Romanian it was with an American accent
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Booklover View Post
              Pookey, Pookey -- are you thinking naughty thoughts again?
              Never, i leave that to Ikorni *runs off*

Tongues and Pookey can't be separated!
              I do so hope not
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by pookey View Post
                I didnt detect any accent at all, even when he spoke Romanian it was with an American accent
                Sounds like we're language hussies too...we have a fascination with the (mother)tongue.
                Fics | Art | Tumblr

Comment

I have a Russian friend, he has a very sexy accent
                  sigpic

Comment

I love the French one (cliched, I know!) and well, the Spanish one.
                    Fics | Art | Tumblr

Comment

idk it's b/c i'm first gen born american and grew up hearing it all my life, but indian accents do absolutely nothing for me...... i do love a good british accent, irregardless of region, and french can be quite sexy... but really, anything outside europe, with the exception of australia and new zealand, does nothing for me....
                      I'm a Slasher. I slash. It's what I do.
                      sigpic

Comment

Comment

Comment

Is he sulking? you girls need to cheer him up, now, what would he like ?
                            sigpic

Comment

Pouty. A feather to run over that sulk might do the trick!
                              Fics | Art | Tumblr

Comment

Pouty. A feather to run over that sulk might do the trick!
                                Remember, a feather is erotic. Kinky is when you use the entire chicken.

Comment

Working...
                                X