No announcement yet.

The Sebastian Stan/Bucky Barnes Appreciation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

so, i kinda went on tumblr snurching spree, looking for delectable pics of Sebbie, and i sorta fell into a black hole ^^ i've manged to extract myself, along with around 800 pics, a good portion of them are of our boy [( a good few of them are the dorito as well... does that dork have his own thread yet? )] i hope to have those pics ready for you gals by the end of the week
    I'm a Slasher. I slash. It's what I do.
    sigpic

Comment

Waiting!
      Fics | Art | Tumblr

Comment

*tapping foot, looking at watch*

Comment

it's already Thursday! sorry gals, I'm not gonna have those pics ready.... I'm still sorting thru them, deleting duplicates and such..... I actually haven't even started resizing them.... I've been busy baking.... got a girl's night this weekend I'm providing baked goods
          sigpic

Comment

Don't make us wait too long!
            Fics | Art | Tumblr

Comment

i'll try not to, but after separating all my pics by subject, i find myself with more pics of seb than everyone else combined.... i'm working on it, but it's slow going.... almost 400 pics!
              sigpic

Comment

He is that irresistible eh!
                Fics | Art | Tumblr

Comment

course it helps that I've been collecting since WS came out back in April.... for a while there my dash was filled with nothing but sebbie!
                  sigpic

Comment

And Tom too, if I should say.
                    Fics | Art | Tumblr

Comment

i have like 130 pics of tom.... i actually have more pics of Chris Evans than i do of tom.... there was the Doritos thing that grew traction.... i haven't seen new pics of tom in a while....
                      sigpic

Comment

Just a reminder, ladies. Sebbie is NOT to be cloned.

I'd love to have the originals of these for...um, art. Yeah. Art.

Comment

FYI, Lilith, if you happen to have a soft spot for a certain big green guy or the actor that plays him, click on the Ruffalo link below my sig.

Comment

i do indeed like the delectable Dr. Banner.... so much so, that i follow him on tumblr Mark is such a huge troll once i get my pics all straightened out, gotta start a thread for the dorito, and then maybe one for Point Break as well.... and ScarJo needs her own thread too....
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lilith View Post
                              i do indeed like the delectable Dr. Banner.... so much so, that i follow him on tumblr Mark is such a huge troll once i get my pics all straightened out, gotta start a thread for the dorito, and then maybe one for Point Break as well.... and ScarJo needs her own thread too....
                              I just might do that. Please stand by...

Comment

I think all the Marvel actors need their own appreciation thread....
                                Fics | Art | Tumblr

Comment

Working...
                                X