No announcement yet.

Is Dr Doom in the marvel movie verse??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Unless he will be the big baddie for Avengers 3.

Comment

I suppose that's possible (anything is at this point, right?); I'd rather see another new villain though.

Personally, I think it'd be really awesome if they tackled the Marvel Civil War.
      "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

I'm not really convinced Thanos won't appear in Avengers 2. We have seen multiple villians in Marvel movies before
        Originally posted by aretood2
        Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by DigiFluid View Post
          I suppose that's possible (anything is at this point, right?); I'd rather see another new villain though.

Personally, I think it'd be really awesome if they tackled the Marvel Civil War.
          IF they ever get up to Avengers 4, i would LOVE to see the beyonder..

Comment

Originally posted by DigiFluid View Post

CIVIL WAR I'M WITH DIGIFLUID because if done right it could be awesome indeed

Sorry had to do it ...............

Civil War might be really hard to do or we might be looking at another ****fest like X-men 3........ unless they did it like phase 3 movies or something, that would be fun
            Last edited by mr_kennedy; 06 November 2013, 09:39 PM.
            Last Movie Watched
            X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
            Life is Strange

Comment

I don't think he Civil War would work in the movies.

I wasn't too surprised about the slow burn on Thanos. You pretty much don't get higher than him on the villain totem poll and I had my doubts there would only be 2 Avengers movies. Ultron is the type of villain perfectly suited to be the big bad in an Avengers flick and doing him after Thanos would be a step down.
              "First Weir, then Samantha Carter, and now, you! It's a pity you humans die or get reassigned so easily, or I might have a sense of satisfaction now!"

*You got the touch! You got the poweeeeer!*

"Arise, Woolseyus Prime."

"Elizabeth..."

Comment

Doesn't Thantos show up occasionally in silver surfer and Xmen too?

Comment

Working...
                X