Clear All

*coughs* <
    sigpic

Comment

You too pookey.

Btw, what's the thing with motorcycles?
      Fics | Art | Tumblr

Comment

Comedy central's releasing hilarious clips I think, but I can't find them all.

Someone made a gif of this and it made me laugh!
        Fics | Art | Tumblr

Comment

This is Loki after Tumblr has its way with him.
          Fics | Art | Tumblr

Comment

Originally posted by Ikorni View Post
            This is Loki after Tumblr has its way with him.
            Veeeery nice

Comment

Thor and Loki are a bit the yin and yang of Arsgard and in that way I can understand Tom's idea.

Cross-fiction humour

Bad doctor!
              sigpic
              Beautiful signature and avatar by Yamiinsane. You're a mind reader!
              Aristides de Sousa Mendes

Comment

I think JW and I are just Loki ladies.

I'm still on the bench with TH's proclamation of them needing each other. Maybe they do, maybe they don't...I'm still not that convinced (sorry, TH, but I don't necessarily agree with everything he says!).

A Loki standalone movie could work I think, if he's got enough characters to play off because of the complexity of his actions. (Thor could still make a cameo! Heh) The difficulty really is deciding whether he's going to be a protagonist or an antagonist and if he's both...well, I'd be interested to see how they work that out.
                Oh, I certainly don't agree with everything he says, but when it comes to Loki, he's the expert - no one knows or understands the character better.

Anyway, to each his own! I'm going to go and watch a few TH interviews on YouTube before coffee.
                sigpic
                sig by Jper

"It's just a little airborne... It's still good, it's still good!"

Comment

Originally posted by Starship Trooper View Post
                  Oh, I certainly don't agree with everything he says, but when it comes to Loki, he's the expert - no one knows or understands the character better.

Anyway, to each his own! I'm going to go and watch a few TH interviews on YouTube before coffee.
                  Sound like a good plan.
                  sigpic

Comment

You too pookey.

Btw, what's the thing with motorcycles?
                    Dunno, Rebel Without a Clue, sort of thing
                    sigpic

Comment

He's been singing and dancing a lot lately. Makes he wonder if he's aiming to do a musical or something next. Can't imagine.
                      Fics | Art | Tumblr

Comment

Loki the musical
                        sigpic

Comment

Now *that* would really spoil it for me. Not that he can't sing (because he can) but the thought of TH and Chris Hemsworth doing a duet while swinging the hammer will make me cringe and throw Marvel away completely!
                          Fics | Art | Tumblr

Comment

Now *that* would really spoil it for me. Not that he can't sing (because he can) but the thought of TH and Chris Hemsworth doing a duet while swinging the hammer will make me cringe and throw Marvel away completely!

Oi! Bad enough all that singing in The Hobbit. I would not be able to take much more of that....
                            Last edited by JadedWraith; 07 November 2013, 04:44 AM.
                            sigpic

Comment

I thought for a short period of time, there was a Lord of the Rings musical?

God forbid they do a marvel one!
                              Fics | Art | Tumblr

Comment

I thought for a short period of time, there was a Lord of the Rings musical?

God forbid they do a marvel one!
                                When I was in London, I caught a glimpse of the Elves smoking in alley, behind the theatre, so the answer to that would be yes. In their defense, Tolkien did write a lot of songs into the books.

Oh I'd love the hear the Captain America solo...or not.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X