No announcement yet.

Loki/Tom Hiddleston Thunk/Appreciation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

so I watched that Crimson Peak trailer again...and again...and again. The last two times in high quality for full screen HD-ness <3 I found some photos and fan art that I have yet to see posted here so its time for me to contribute!

This one is not Crimson Peak but I still liked it...its also a very large picture >.>

Spoiler:

Crimson Peak stuff
    Spoiler:

Do you like BIG pictures of Tom?! I DO! these are really big if you plus them

Spoiler:

Few I call friend that I know of plays video games as much as I do, and even among the gamers fewer still play Saints Row. when I saw this picture of Tom I immediately thought of one of the antagonists in SR2: Dane Vogel. I liked this character, he had alot in common with Loki. It was still satisfying shooting him in the face at the end of SR2 though XD
    Spoiler:

SR2 Vogel

SR:GOOH "Hell's what you make of it sweetheart" -Dane Vogel

Comment

Personally, I loved the illustrations!
      Fics | Art | Tumblr

Comment

Tom was busy on Valentine's Day attending Benedict Cumberbatch's wedding. And looking mighty fine as well.

Hopefully, the following link will work:

https://twitter.com/SANGSTERBATCH/st...258816/photo/1

Comment

Here's a behind the scenes pic from the Vanity Fair photoshoot.

sigpic
          Sig by (x)

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by FanGirl View Post
              [img]http://i.imgur.com/JscpVUU.jpg
              ooo I like that one!

Comment

Saw him in the first Thor movie again over the weekend.
                sigpic
                Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Comment

Originally posted by Replicator Fifth View Post
                  ooo I like that one!
                  Thanks, Fifth.

Comment

Hello, ladies! Ahem... hussies...

Apparently, there are rumours of Tom reading for the audio book of High-Rise as well. Nice.

Btw, does anyone have/have heard the other audio books that Tom has done? There's a set of Bond books, oh, and that poetry book...
                    sigpic
                    sig by Jper

"It's just a little airborne... It's still good, it's still good!"

Comment

I've only ever heard of the poetry one...
                      Fics | Art | Tumblr

Comment

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Octopussy-Li...ton+james+bond
                        sigpic

Comment

I know he read for the first of two books called The Red Necklace. I believe you can listen to the full thing on YT.
                          sigpic
                          Sig by (x)

Comment

you have to love the name... somehow very fitting for hussies to be seen reading

Sadly they won't sell to American costumers. Now I'm depressed

Comment

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_ss...+%2Caps%2C3077
                              Merican
                              The shipping seems reasonable as well, and there are a couple that have them in the US
                              Last edited by pookey; 25 February 2015, 06:32 AM.
                              sigpic

Comment

He's also on the cast recording of Othello. The CD comes with a bonus DVD that has some interviews with Tom. It's on Amazon, but it was a little hard for me to find; you sort of have to root around. If anyone is interested, I'll see if I can find the link to it again.

Comment

Working...
                                X