• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Too much Loki is never a bad thing....

*happy dance*
    Fics | Art | Tumblr

Comment

*agrees*

If you check the Poll at the Empire site, Team Loki is way ahead. Just sayin'...
      sigpic
      Beautiful signature and avatar by Yamiinsane. You're a mind reader!
      Aristides de Sousa Mendes

Comment

Sorry for the double post but this is adorable...

http://caycowa.deviantart.com/art/Th...ting-367999924

Talking about threesomes...
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by JadedWraith View Post
          Sorry for the double post but this is adorable...

http://caycowa.deviantart.com/art/Th...ting-367999924

Talking about threesomes...
          Isn't that Chibi or something

I just get the inkling that Loki might actually be more popular than Thor all around...
          Fics | Art | Tumblr

Comment

I don't know but it does looks Chibi: ask Lilith, she's our expert

Judging for the fan activity and art on the net I'd say: yes, oh heck, yes. The fact they're adding more Loki scenes is another sure sign.
            sigpic

Comment

the science behind season and mid-season hiatus in the states is, that's when school's out and families travel..... the last thursday in november is the american thanksgiving in which everyone gathers at a relative's house and have a great feast to rival Asgard's... and then end of dec/beginning of jan you have the semester break/christmas and new year holiday.... for k-12 that's usually only two weeks, but for uni it's more like four..... but that's basically when ppl travel... and then there's that one or two weeks of no new eps in april around easter? that's the american spring break season.... k-12 have it one week and uni have it the next week... again, ppl travel.... and when ppl travel, they don't watch tv, and the success of a show all depends on how many ppl tune in for new eps when they air....

also, yes, those are chibis... a chibi is anything that doesn't conform to adult anatomy... so they can look like little plump dolls or they can look like children... the key to identifying a chibi is their hands... they never have normal, five-fingered hands.... they always have that weird four-fingered hands with no joints and really big cartoonish eyes....
              I'm a Slasher. I slash. It's what I do.
              sigpic

Comment

No spring breaks that long here, which explains the lack of hiatus in our series. But it seems a bit pointless, now, when most people watch stuff on line. *igh* Old discussion.

My clues on the chibi type drawings were the similarities with japanese cartoons ( I grew up watching them: big eyes,etc). But there are so many amazing artists out there.
                sigpic

Comment

chibi is a form of japanese art.... and you'll often see chibis in anime... some animes use it as a way to show a character's innocence... for example, the character ginji amano from the anime The Getbackers, you have ginji, then you have his ultra powerful form, raitei-sama [( lightning lord )], who appears in the heat of battle, and then you have gin-chan, a chibi that appears when ginji is acting particularly childish or innocent

Spoiler:

coincidentally, ginji is who thor would be if he were an anime character good!guy!loki would so totally be ginji's partner, ban midou, who is the son of a gypsy, and altho he's a formidable martial arts genius, is known for his evil eyes, a one minute illusion that to the victim can last days, even years....
                  sigpic

Comment

Hola

Spoiler:
                    On the edge of breaking down
                    sigpic
                    Banner made by me

Comment

A fan site with good picture galleries:

http://tomhiddlestononline.net/

JadedWraith, I was wondering if it'd be a good idea to say, accumulate the links that we've collected so far (little, I know!) and place them in the first post as 'resources' in case people are looking for pictures and biographies and such.
                      Fics | Art | Tumblr

Comment

that's a good idea.... never know when someone's lookin for a source for somethin or nother....
                        sigpic

Comment

JW, unfortunately that means a bit more work for you as creator of the thread!
                          Fics | Art | Tumblr

Comment

Originally posted by Ikorni View Post
                            JW, unfortunately that means a bit more work for you as creator of the thread!
                            I added the links I could find. If I missed someone's link, kindly notify me. I skipped the video links because I thought they would pile up to impossible numbers. But if you disagree, I still can add them.
                            sigpic

Comment

Naw, I think the first post looks great already! The video links really are necessary.
                              Fics | Art | Tumblr

Comment

Is this man for real?

Fics | Art | Tumblr

Comment

Working...
                                X