Loki/Tom Hiddleston Thunk/Appreciation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ikorni View Post
    I'd do it but then I'd get arrested for indecent exposure...

And yeah, JW, I'm with you. The release of Only Lovers Left Alive is so limited that my best chance is really the DVD. sighs.
    Force major (sp???) that's what I'd plead. Get a all women/gay men juri.

I'm considering ordering The Hollow Crown. But I'll have to wait a bit, Christmas and my dad's birthday weren't nice to my bank account.
    sigpic
    Beautiful signature and avatar by Yamiinsane. You're a mind reader!
    Aristides de Sousa Mendes

Comment

But i am sweet and innocent, i would never chase him................waiting round a corner and jumping on him all raptor like, well, thats a different matter

Congrats Trooper if you hear noises in your living room its only the mice

race you all to her room
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by JadedWraith View Post
        Force major (sp???) that's what I'd plead. Get a all women/gay men juri.

I'm considering ordering The Hollow Crown. But I'll have to wait a bit, Christmas and my dad's birthday weren't nice to my bank account.
        Me too. I'll have to wait to get all of those. Several b-days coming up, so I guess it'll be an even longer wait for me.
        Fics | Art | Tumblr

Comment

Fall out with everybody whos birthdays it is, then you can get em,can make friends with em all afterwards, come on girl, get your priorities sorted *runs off*
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by pookey View Post
            Fall out with everybody whos birthdays it is, then you can get em,can make friends with em all afterwards, come on girl, get your priorities sorted *runs off*
            Sound advice. All that matters is our Hiddles fix. Now, where can I find some nice old ladies to mug?
            sigpic

Comment

I have a bunch at the home i work at
              sigpic

Comment

Good advice indeed. Sword fighting anyone?
                Fics | Art | Tumblr

Comment

I'd do it but then I'd get arrested for indecent exposure... .
                  TOTALLY. WORTH IT.

Originally posted by pookey View Post
                  But i am sweet and innocent, i would never chase him................waiting round a corner and jumping on him all raptor like, well, thats a different matter

Congrats Trooper if you hear noises in your living room its only the mice

race you all to her room
                  That's just... frightening.

I'm going to have a small heart attack every time I hear a noise in the apartment now.

Insanity would be not chasing him...
                  They should make it a part of a mental health check - if you don't react to a picture of Tom Hiddleston, then there is something wrong with you.
                  sigpic
                  sig by Jper

"It's just a little airborne... It's still good, it's still good!"

Comment

Good advice indeed. Sword fighting anyone?
                    TH aside, it's something I love to watch. TH added is a must see.

Originally posted by Starship Trooper View Post
                    TOTALLY. WORTH IT.

That's just... frightening.

I'm going to have a small heart attack every time I hear a noise in the apartment now.
                    I can understand you. I am aracnophobic myself but the effect is similar.

Originally posted by Starship Trooper View Post
                    They should make it a part of a mental health check - if you don't react to a picture of Tom Hiddleston, then there is something wrong with you.
                    What the BLEEP is wrong with you? Oh, this is not professional, sorry. But what the BLEEP is WRONG with you? that's how I'd react to TH indifferents.
                    sigpic

Comment

TH aside, it's something I love to watch. TH added is a must see.

I can understand you. I am aracnophobic myself but the effect is similar.

What the BLEEP is wrong with you? Oh, this is not professional, sorry. But what the BLEEP is WRONG with you? that's how I'd react to TH indifferents.
                      Yeah. I was immediately taken with Loki in the first Thor movie (didn't necessarily think he was that good-looking actually) but the way he spoke, the charisma, the deliberate moves....that got me straight away.
                      Fics | Art | Tumblr

Comment

Yeah. I was immediately taken with Loki in the first Thor movie (didn't necessarily think he was that good-looking actually) but the way he spoke, the charisma, the deliberate moves....that got me straight away.
                        Put Loki and Thor in lion suits and they could be Mufasa and Scar.

Can't you just hear Hiddles saying, "Well, as far as brains go, I got the lion's share. But, when it comes to brute strength... I'm afraid I'm at the shallow end of the gene pool."

Comment

Originally posted by FanGirl View Post

Can't you just hear Hiddles saying, "Well, as far as brains go, I got the lion's share. But, when it comes to brute strength... I'm afraid I'm at the shallow end of the gene pool."
                          Actually I can hear him saying that
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by FanGirl View Post

Yes, I'd so watch that.

Btw, do any of you own the Hollow Crown DVDs (he was Henry V). If so, should I get them?
                            Last edited by Morgania; 23 January 2014, 09:25 PM.
                            sigpic
                            Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Comment

Originally posted by Morgania View Post
                              Yes, I'd so watch that.

Btw, do any of you own the Hollow Crown DVDs (he was Henry V). If so, should I get them?
                              I have them. I haven't been able to watch Henry V yet, but I did see Henry IV, pts. 1 & 2. Tom was great in both of them as the fun-loving Prince of Wales. If you like Shakespeare, they are well worth it.

Comment

Has anyone seen the promo ad for Tom's super bowl commercial yet? I've watched it about 10 times already!!

I don't know how to supply a link, but if you go to YouTube and type in:

Tom Hiddleston - Jaguar commercial you should get it.

He flashes that Loki smile -- need I say more.

Comment

Working...
                                X