ooh! v pretty FG!
    I'm a Slasher. I slash. It's what I do.
    sigpic

Comment

Thank you.

Comment

Really?!?
        sigpic
        Beautiful signature and avatar by Yamiinsane. You're a mind reader!
        Aristides de Sousa Mendes

Comment

i know it's only a "possible/maybe/not really likely to happen" thing, but my inner fangirl is screaming so loud i can barely think.... i would love, loVE, LOVE! to see Coulson and Hawkeye reunited... i don't care where it happens either.... i knew there were rumours that Mockingbird would eventually jump from AOS to a phase 3 movie, but this is soo much better... the only, only thing that could trump this is if Widow made an appearance too, preferably together.... Strike Team Delta reunited
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lilith View Post
            i know it's only a "possible/maybe/not really likely to happen" thing, but my inner fangirl is screaming so loud i can barely think.... i would love, loVE, LOVE! to see Coulson and Hawkeye reunited... i don't care where it happens either.... i knew there were rumours that Mockingbird would eventually jump from AOS to a phase 3 movie, but this is soo much better... the only, only thing that could trump this is if Widow made an appearance too, preferably together.... Strike Team Delta reunited
            Yep, full on nergasm.
            sigpic
            Beautiful signature and avatar by Yamiinsane. You're a mind reader!
            Aristides de Sousa Mendes

Comment

Originally posted by JadedWraith View Post
              Yep, full on nergasm.

And Thor, IronMan and Captain America! I'm having one just thinking about it!

Strangely enough, it feels just like a brain fart.

Comment

i want tony to be the last to know.... like Shield picks up a distress beacon and it turns out to be Barton or Romanoff and Phil and team get there just as the other one does too, so then you have all of strike tean delta in one spot and everything's good til they're out of danger and then all of sudden, Phil's got two really pissed off assassins on his hands, and then Natasha calls Cap and tells him and then like a couple weeks later Shield's responding to an intercepted transmission that Hydra's going after Jane and they kinda sorta bump into Thor when they try to warn her.... and then one day, when everyone's at the Tower, Phil shows up b/c he's still gravelling for forgiveness from Nat and Clint, and no one is surprised to see him 'cept Tony.... like even Pepper knows b/c she's stayed in contact with Audrey (phil's cellist) and Audrey told her about when Shield agents saved her and Pepper's just smart like that and of course JARVIS knew b/c Pepper needed someone to confide with/help her prove her theory right and she didn't know who she could trust.... and Maria's like three steps behind Coulson, rolling her eyes, yelling at him "there's a reason we weren't gonna tell them! remember that phil? remember?"

i've..... put far more thought into this for someone not writing a fic.... i should totally write a fic.....
                sigpic

Comment

i want tony to be the last to know.... like Shield picks up a distress beacon and it turns out to be Barton or Romanoff and Phil and team get there just as the other one does too, so then you have all of strike tean delta in one spot and everything's good til they're out of danger and then all of sudden, Phil's got two really pissed off assassins on his hands, and then Natasha calls Cap and tells him and then like a couple weeks later Shield's responding to an intercepted transmission that Hydra's going after Jane and they kinda sorta bump into Thor when they try to warn her.... and then one day, when everyone's at the Tower, Phil shows up b/c he's still gravelling for forgiveness from Nat and Clint, and no one is surprised to see him 'cept Tony.... like even Pepper knows b/c she's stayed in contact with Audrey (phil's cellist) and Audrey told her about when Shield agents saved her and Pepper's just smart like that and of course JARVIS knew b/c Pepper needed someone to confide with/help her prove her theory right and she didn't know who she could trust.... and Maria's like three steps behind Coulson, rolling her eyes, yelling at him "there's a reason we weren't gonna tell them! remember that phil? remember?"

i've..... put far more thought into this for someone not writing a fic.... i should totally write a fic.....
                  Oh look. A bunny!

Spoiler:
                  If you'll remember, Audrey thought Phil was a figment of her imagination during the capture of DarkForce who was stalking Audrey.
                  Last edited by FanGirl; 12 October 2014, 12:16 PM.

Comment

well yes, but i bet Pepper caught up with her after the whole Hydra thing b/c that's just what Pepper does and Audrey mentions that even tho she knows it's just her imagination, she felt that Phil was with her... and Pepper, knowing what she knows about Fury and SHIELD, and having listened to every single rant Tony has had about both and the ridiculous secrets they keep, would have an "omg!" moment.... and b/c Phil hasn't exactly been discreet since he joined the Bus, and as good as Skye is, JARVIS is better.... so i could so totally see Pepper knowing and finding out all by herself
                    sigpic

Comment

Like I said, "Bunny!"

Comment

yes... i have bunnies, i have lots of bunnies.... i have enough bunnies to open my own farm.... i just have no muses to care of said bunny farm.... all bunnies are up for adoption
                        sigpic

Comment

yes... i have bunnies, i have lots of bunnies.... i have enough bunnies to open my own farm.... i just have no muses to care of said bunny farm.... all bunnies are up for adoption
                          I'll look into it. My Renner clones may not like it. Oh, and I'm thinking about getting a Sebbie clone too.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X