replied

Leave a comment:

• FanGirl
    replied

Leave a comment:

• FanGirl
    replied
    Originally posted by Dr Kaylee Beckett View Post
    It was actually nice to see one of them that manages to have a "normal" life outside of the Avengers.

And it would be awesome if they could do a movie around Hawkeye and Black Widow, about their past and how they met. They are the only ones in the franchise that did not have a dedicated movie so far. That's so unfair.
    Originally posted by dragongirl View Post
    I have heard rumors that they are going to do either a Hawkeye/Black Widow movie or each would get a solo movie so I guess it is a wait and see but as they have listed all the movies for phase 3 it will be a while before we see it happen if it does
    Originally posted by garhkal View Post
    Would that movie be a prequal for both, or would it more focus on them currently?
    Originally posted by Dr Kaylee Beckett View Post
    Both of them currently on a mission and remembering their past and how they met?

I'll keep my fingers crossed so that it happens in the next phase and with the same actors.
    Yes, please!

Leave a comment:

• Dr Kaylee Beckett
    replied
    Both of them currently on a mission and remembering their past and how they met?

I'll keep my fingers crossed so that it happens in the next phase and with the same actors.
    Last edited by Dr Kaylee Beckett; 29 May 2015, 06:12 PM.

Leave a comment:

• garhkal
    replied
    Would that movie be a prequal for both, or would it more focus on them currently?

Leave a comment:

• dragongirl
    replied
    I have heard rumors that they are going to do either a Hawkeye/Black Widow movie or each would get a solo movie so I guess it is a wait and see but as they have listed all the movies for phase 3 it will be a while before we see it happen if it does

Leave a comment:

• Dr Kaylee Beckett
    replied
    It was actually nice to see one of them that manages to have a "normal" life outside of the Avengers.

And it would be awesome if they could do a movie around Hawkeye and Black Widow, about their past and how they met. They are the only ones in the franchise that did not have a dedicated movie so far. That's so unfair.

Leave a comment:

• FanGirl
    replied
    Originally posted by Teddybrown View Post
    Got to say, I loved Hawkeye in Age of Ultron, so witty and finally a bit more time spent on him...
    I LOT more time on him.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X