X-Men: Days of Future's Past

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just did a rewatch and i am still baffled as to
    A) how trask in this film got ahold of the 6 mutants he had already autopsied.
    B) how logan when he 'woke up' couldn't remember anything from what had happened since he went into the water (and got rescued by stryker)
    C) how both Jean and scott were back alive..

Comment

Dunno if theres a thread for X Men Aplocalypse, but the first trailer has just been released

Comment

HOLY taledo.. That was good!!!!

Comment

I really can't wait to watch Apocalypse.
          sigpic

Comment

I liked how in the clip it showed apocalypse growing..

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
              I liked how in the clip it showed apocalypse growing..
              Yeah, it looked like he was in some kind of fight with Xavier during that part.
              sigpic

Comment

So when we going to split AoA off from DoFP?

Comment

So, i saw there is a "Rogue cut" version of DofP out there in stores..

Has anyone gotten it and watched? Is it better than the theatrical release?

Comment

I've watched it. I like it slightly better than the theatrical release. For the most part, I really like the added scenes (loved the two main ones and some of the added bits in the future), but I think it's also a bit choppy in some places where they've added a bit of dialogue or extended a scene (in some places the dialogue seems like it's been added on after, and there's alternate scene where the sudden change in outfits seems a bit weird, IMO, anyway). Overall, I really liked it though, and I think it's worth watching.
                    sigpic

Comment

I just saw "Days of Future Past" last night.Magneto is one of my favourite characters. Was that Azazel guy one of those mutants autopsied? That guy seemed pretty awesome in First Class. And isn't he Nightclawer's dad?
                      sigpic
                      Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Comment

Originally posted by Morgania View Post
                        I just saw "Days of Future Past" last night.Magneto is one of my favourite characters. Was that Azazel guy one of those mutants autopsied? That guy seemed pretty awesome in First Class. And isn't he Nightclawer's dad?
                        He was yes. I think most of the dead mutants were characters that were intended to be included in the movie but then were all cut when plans changed. He might have been intended to be Nightcrawler's dad (although that raises a couple issues of it's own), but presumably isn't anymore.
                        "First Weir, then Samantha Carter, and now, you! It's a pity you humans die or get reassigned so easily, or I might have a sense of satisfaction now!"

*You got the touch! You got the poweeeeer!*

"Arise, Woolseyus Prime."

"Elizabeth..."

Comment

Originally posted by Morgania View Post
                          He was one of those pictures we saw as been autopsied on.. BUT i still like to know how the heck they got hold of him, banchee and the others from first class.. THAT is something i would have loved hear them explain..

Comment

I'm pretty sure Nightclawer was in the Apocalypse trailer. Not sure how that will be explained with one parent too young and the other dead.

Yeah, I want to know how they got a hold of those other mutants too.
                            sigpic
                            Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Comment

So should we go ahead and split this off to have Xmen Apocalypse in its own thread?

Comment

Working...
                              X