X-Men: Days of Future's Past

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
    I also wonder if/when they might do bishop, or cable/stryfe?
    Richard Dean Anderson i think would make a pretty good cable (but i dont see him doing it), if not RDA then maybe Sam Niell?

Harrold Parrineau maybe as Bishop? could work especially if you look at his look in the matrix reloaded
    Last edited by mr_kennedy; 16 December 2012, 03:26 PM.
    Last Movie Watched
    X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
    Life is Strange

Comment

Richard Dean-Anderson is semi-retired. These days, I only see him doing brief guest appearances and commercials. Who is Bishop? Who is Cable?

Comment

Originally posted by Snowman37 View Post
        Richard Dean-Anderson is semi-retired. These days, I only see him doing brief guest appearances and commercials. Who is Bishop? Who is Cable?
        They are part of the Days of Future's Past storyline, one might even say there integral to the story

I can't really say anything more without spoiling, but i think in the comics timeline we first meet these two in this storyline, Cable goes onto become a pretty big time Marvel character, Bishop not so much
        Last Movie Watched
        X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
        Life is Strange

Comment

Originally posted by mr_kennedy View Post
          They are part of the Days of Future's Past storyline, one might even say there integral to the story
          OK, but who are they? I'm still in the dark here.

]I can't really say anything more without spoiling, but i think in the comics timeline we first meet these two in this storyline, Cable goes onto become a pretty big time Marvel character, Bishop not so much
          If you're that sure they will be in the movie, give me the basics. Soldier, cyborg, time traveler, alien, what?

Comment

Hugh Jackman is officially in, wonder if they will get James Marsden/Famke Jansen/Halle Berry/Taylor Kitsch in the movie aswell?

Originally posted by Snowman37 View Post
            OK, but who are they? I'm still in the dark here.

If you're that sure they will be in the movie, give me the basics. Soldier, cyborg, time traveler, alien, what?
            They are both from the future, Cable is a Cyborg or atleast part Cyborg and in this story i think his the villain, Bishop travels back in time to stop him
            Last Movie Watched
            X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
            Life is Strange

Comment

Glad to hear that Hugh Jackman is on-board for this. It will be nice to see Wolverine with the X-Men again.
              sigpic
              MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
              "...phu...ah..."
              "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
              Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

http://www.empireonline.com/news/feed.asp?NID=36305
                Interesting...

Comment

Nice they are tying in the actors from first class into 'flash backs..

Comment

If this Storyline is done right, this movie will make The Avengers look like a piece of crap btw I'm not saying The Avengers was crap
                    Last Movie Watched
                    X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
                    Life is Strange

Comment

I'm just hoping that if time travel is involved, PEOPLE will time travel instead of just their minds.

Comment

With the X-Men being my favorite superhero team, I really hope this storyline is done justice.

Comment

Originally posted by Replicator Todd View Post
                          With the X-Men being my favorite superhero team, I really hope this storyline is done justice.
                          I have that hope as well. It deserves it for sure.
                          sigpic
                          MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                          "...phu...ah..."
                          "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                          Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

I'm just wondering if they will do a sequel to Xmen First class.

Comment

If this Storyline is done right, this movie will make The Avengers look like a piece of crap btw I'm not saying The Avengers was crap
                              I don't see how it could go wrong; they have the director responsible for Superman Returns.

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
                                I'm just wondering if they will do a sequel to Xmen First class.
                                This is kinda a sequel it will involve some of those versions of the characters. I think after this it is likely for a X-Men 4 and possibly a true First Class sequel.

Personally as great as First Class was, I prefer seeing the cast of the first two X films return.

Comment

Working...
                                X