This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
    I can understand it not having an ep last week (ELECTIONS!) but why no ep this week?
    Another factor might be that they didn't want to have 1 new episode between two breaks. They got lots of comments about how many interruptions they had during the first season, so they might have decided one long break is better than two shorter ones.

Comment

The new season still hasn't started in the UK yet, and they wonder why folks stream the shows Seriously considering it myself as I'm fed-up of waiting for it
      sigpic

Comment

What I do...

Comment

Me too caught up at the weekend
          sigpic

Comment

Same here in Germany. I think they've just finished with the third season....
            sigpic

Comment

Well, that was unexpected: Yo-Yo to get a six-part webseries, with Part 1 released on December 13.
              "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Originally posted by DigiFluid View Post
                Well, that was unexpected: Yo-Yo to get a six-part webseries, with Part 1 released on December 13.
                Is that the news she was teasing yesterday online?

Comment

Interesting.. I am not sure she has enough of a following for that..

Comment

Originally posted by Teddybrown View Post
                    Is that the news she was teasing yesterday online?
                    I don't follow her so I dunno...seems like a likely answer though?
                    "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

I really enjoyed the Ghost Rider story arc and direction of this season.
                      sigpic

Comment

I wonder.. Does this mean we are "done" with the ghost rider arc for now?

Comment

I hope he comes back. I unexpectedly enjoyed his time on the show.
                          By Nolamom
                          sigpic

Comment

I saw the webisode thing. I liked it, it was nice to get some back story on Daisy and YoYo and how they got into contact.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by aretood2 View Post
                              I hope he comes back. I unexpectedly enjoyed his time on the show.
                              Plus they did a damn fine job on the actor playing him!

Comment

LMD's...it always confused me that anyone with such advanced tech can't notice someone is a mechanical robot beneath the skin. Seems like you wouldn't even be able to board an airplane but getting into SHIELD, no problem
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X