X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

http://www.comingsoon.net/tv/news/75...rider#/slide/1

Season 4 synopsis teases whats to come

Comment

Interesting. Looks like we have some good stuff.. and maybe some not so good stuff.

Comment

I really like the banter between Tony and JARVIS in film, like they talk as if they were best friends instead of just master and butler

Comment

And the banters between him and his new AI..

Comment

I can understand it not having an ep last week (ELECTIONS!) but why no ep this week?

Comment

Some awards show on ABC
              Originally posted by aretood2
              Jelgate is right

Comment

What about next week.. No awards show.

Comment

American Thanksgiving next week. Most network stations don't air anything new on the week of US Thanksgiving.
                  "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Strange, i see new shows for mo and tues.. for other networks..

Comment

ABC's schedule is looking pretty sparse next week in general though:

Monday has 2 hours (!!) of Dancing with the Stars, and a new Conviction (which they've already cancelled, so they don't care if anybody is watching).

Tuesday is something called "The Middle" doing a Thanksgiving episode (30 mins), something called "American Housewife" (also 30 mins) which I'm surprised is airing that night, and another 2 hours of Dancing with the Stars.

Wednesday they're showing A Charlie Brown Thanksgiving (apropos) and reruns of both Modern Family and Black-ish.

Thursday is some Disney holiday special, and then reruns of Modern Family and American Housewife again.

Friday is 'Santa Claus is Coming to Town' (seriously?!) and Shark Tank, so obviously they don't care if anybody is watching then.

NBC is showing a little bit more on Monday and Tuesday, but basically nothing else for the rest of the week. CBS is much the same.
                      "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Don't shoot the messenger (ie me) but the reason is so Dancing with the Stars can have a two hours season finale
                        Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                          Don't shoot the messenger (ie me) but the reason is so Dancing with the Stars can have a two hours season finale
                          Two nights in a row?

Comment

its pretty common for the show. Milk the cash cow for it can and all that
                            Jelgate is right

Comment

True.

Comment

Originally posted by DigiFluid View Post
                                ABC's schedule is looking pretty sparse next week in general though:
                                So maybe its just ABC then.. Since CBS has new NCIS on tues (along with bull) and CW has new flash and arrow tues and wed) (well from what i saw)...

Comment

Working...
                                X