• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

here is an article about Skye/Daisy/Quake

http://www.latimes.com/entertainment...913-story.html

as someone who doesn't read the comics this is all new to me
    sigpic
    My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
    poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

That suit looks great.

Comment

Opening 4 minutes of season 3. Nice new plane! Looking good!

Comment

OHHHHHH! In the words of Jim Carrey (playing the Joker on Batman)..
          JOYGASM!

Comment

cool thanks for posting
            sigpic
            My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
            poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

They released the synopsis of the spin off Marvel's Most Wanted. Apparently Bobbi and Hunter will be on the run from people trying to collect the bounty on their heads and working with a Dominic Fortune, who has his own agenda, to uncover the conspiracy that put their lives at risk and they help people in need along the way. It also says they have no friends and no SHIELD so I would assume that means that the would some how be forced out or would they go the other route and destroy SHIELD.

Comment

I can't wait for this to come back. The wait has been killing me.
                sigpic

Comment

Well it comes back the 8th..

Comment

8th of march?
                    sigpic

Comment

Yeah....ABC has renewed Agents of Shield for a fourth season!!!!!!

Comment

Well, i am almost done with my re-watch of the 1st season on DVD i got from the library and man am i jonsing for the later stuff. I absolutely love how the whole season tied into the films and back again..

Comment

YAY, it returns to night!!!

Comment

I am excited about tonight's episode and that it got renewed
                            sigpic

Comment

Well, somebody at ABC seems to have it out for Marvel: they are moving SHIELD to the Tuesday at 10pm timeslot this fall.
                              "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Originally posted by DigiFluid View Post
                                Well, somebody at ABC seems to have it out for Marvel: they are moving SHIELD to the Tuesday at 10pm timeslot this fall.
                                What, is there some heavy competition in the 10 PM timeslot or something? This actually works a bit better for me (though I'd like it even more if Flash got moved back to 9 PM too since I don't get home until 8:45 PM on Tuesdays most weeks.

Comment

Working...
                                X