http://cultfix.co.uk/agents-of-shiel...iler-28824.htm
    New poster and above trailer

Comment

Originally posted by BruTak View Post
      I think I eat too much cheese.
      Possibly just before going to bed.
      Total syffy posts: 36,690
      (Chosen One)

Blessed are the peacemakers, for they will be called children of God.
      Matthew 5:9

Comment

Originally posted by Teddybrown View Post
        Thanks for sharing the link. They look great!
        Total syffy posts: 36,690
        (Chosen One)

Blessed are the peacemakers, for they will be called children of God.
        Matthew 5:9

Comment

Example of Daisy Johnsons abilities, from the comics:

Wolverine has gone berserker in an altercation with Nick Fury, and he's about to kill him:

http://i.imgur.com/4ZMzdHL.jpg
          http://i.imgur.com/ZR9dxY4.jpg
          Last edited by The Shrike; 28 February 2015, 02:40 AM.

Comment

Looking at some of the preview clips, it seems they are going with earthquake generation and something to do with blowing electrical circuitry..

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
              Looking at some of the preview clips, it seems they are going with earthquake generation and something to do with blowing electrical circuitry..
              Perhaps more general vibrations with both of those as things that can result from them.

Comment

Second clip for tomorrows episode:

Comment

I am more and more stoked for the back half of this season than ever!

Comment

That break was toooo long, but I imagine it is going to work very well with The Age of Ultron. Don't get me wrong I liked Agent Carter, but it didn't fill the void. I just kept telling myself that they were doing it because there is going to be an awesome connection to Age of Ultron, so my fingers are crossed. The Dark World got some mention on Agents. Winter Soldier was more connected to Agents. And now I want Age of Ultron to be when Coulson is reunited with the Avengers, or something huge. Anyway, can't wait to see the return tomorrow on Hulu.

Comment

Carter supposedly has a connection to ultron? Any idea what it is?

Comment

Howard Stark?
                        sigpic
                        Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,
                        To the night and its stars, to the here and now with who we are.

Another sunrise with my sad captains, with who I choose to lose my mind,
                        And if it's all we only pass this way but once, what a perfect waste of time.

Comment

2x12 Promo "Who You Really Are":

Comment

what did they do to Skye
                            sigpic
                            My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
                            poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

New clip for season 2, episode 12:

It was originally on E!Online, but people were having problems getting it running, and I can't find a YouTube link yet, so here's one on a twitter link that runs smooth:

https://twitter.com/AgentsofSHIELD/s...14478275719168

Looks like the cat's out of the bag.

Comment

It starts again in the UK on Friday, ch4 at 8pm
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X