Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey all! Is everyone voting on the People's Choice Award nominations? You can vote as many times as you like until Oct. 30th.
    sigpic
    Thanks to Starlover1990 for the banner

Comment

This has taken a ratings hit seeing as the leaked Avengers trailer was supposed to air during next weeks episode...

Comment

Actually now they're showing an exclusive scene from the film instead..... or as I'm sure a Marvel exec said: "I can turn this around!"
        Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

Originally posted by P-90_177 View Post
          Actually now they're showing an exclusive scene from the film instead..... or as I'm sure a Marvel exec said: "I can turn this around!"
          Is this confirmed, I remember reading it somewhere but cant remember where...

Comment

Originally posted by Teddybrown View Post
            Is this confirmed, I remember reading it somewhere but cant remember where...
            Yes. On the Marvel website.
            (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
            Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

So is that going to be the already leaked teaser trailer, or a new one?

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
                So is that going to be the already leaked teaser trailer, or a new one?
                It's a scene. Don't know if it's something that's already been shown (like the party scene shown at SDCC) or something new.
                (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Guess i will have to wait till tomorrow!

Comment

From Blastr: Battlestar Galactica's Edward James Olmos is coming to Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.

Olmos will play Robert Gonzales, and that's about all we know about his character at the moment. We don't know if he's only around for one episode or if he'll recur for the rest of the season, we don't know if he's a hero or a villain, but Marvel does promise the character's appearance will have "massive repercussions" for Agent Coulson and company.
                    Total syffy posts: 36,690
                    (Chosen One)

Blessed are the peacemakers, for they will be called children of God.
                    Matthew 5:9

Comment

With that phrase of massive repercussions, i am thinking foe!

Comment

MARVEL'S AGENTS OF S.H.I.E.L.D. ADDS LUKE MITCHELL
                        A new Inhuman joins the series as its second season continues!

The cast of “Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.” just got a little more Inhuman with the addition of Luke Mitchell!

Luke Mitchell will make his debut this season as a charismatic Inhuman named Lincoln, who has an important role to play in Skye understanding the true extent of her transformation.

“With the revelations surrounding Skye’s true identity in the Winter Finale, we knew we’d be introducing more Inhumans as our story progressed,” said Executive Producer and Marvel’s Head of Marvel Television, Jeph Loeb. “The charming energy Luke brings to the role will make him a character to watch as we continue our season.”
                        Known to American fans for his role as John Young in “The Tomorrow People,” Mitchell previously had roles on “Home and Away,” “H2O: Just Add Water,” and “Neighbours” in his native Australia.
                        Last edited by DigiFluid; 06 February 2015, 02:01 AM. Reason: fix tags
                        "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Nice pick.. Will that "faceless one" they had at the end of the winter finale also be making an appearance?

Comment

Episode 11 promo

Comment

Lady Sif is also returning in episode 12.

Comment

The Sopranos' Drea De Matteo to join Season 2 as a villainess.
                                "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Working...
                                X