This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Morgania View Post
    How many episodes is this series? I've only seen the first couple, and one set after Thor 2. So it seems like I'm missing out.
    Full season of 22 episodes. No official word on a second season.
    sigpic
    Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,
    To the night and its stars, to the here and now with who we are.

Another sunrise with my sad captains, with who I choose to lose my mind,
    And if it's all we only pass this way but once, what a perfect waste of time.

Comment

Originally posted by Teddybrown View Post
      Does last nights episode contain CA: TWS spoilers, I'm guessing so...
      I haven't seen the movie, but there was one particular line in the show that, based on what little I've heard about the movie so far, sounds like a spoiler.
      Visit me all over the place! FFN | AO3 | My Website |Twitter |Tumblr

Comment

Yes! In my opinion almost all of the episode does. I'd say this episode is running parallel to the events in the movie and gives away at least 4 key points of the movie that I can think of off the top of my head.

If you are trying to avoid being spoilered I'd say avoid the rest of the Shield episodes until you have seen the movie.
        sigpic

Comment

Ok, someone correct me if I'm wrong here -

Winter Soldier has been out in the UK since mid-March, but won't be released in the US until late April.
          sigpic
          Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,

Comment

It came out here last Friday...

Comment

I stand corrected, thanks.
              sigpic

Comment

Yeah, upon re-reading my response I didn't quite mean for it to come out that way. Sorry.

I really did just mean that it's already opened here. Moreover, I'm stoked to go see it.

Comment

Originally posted by bailey1ak View Post
                  Yes! In my opinion almost all of the episode does. I'd say this episode is running parallel to the events in the movie and gives away at least 4 key points of the movie that I can think of off the top of my head.

If you are trying to avoid being spoilered I'd say avoid the rest of the Shield episodes until you have seen the movie.
                  Damn, and I really want to watch this show! lol, not sure if Im going to be able to see Winter Soldier in the cinema...

May be a long wait waiting for it to come out on DVD and avoiding both Capt America and Agents of S.H.E.I.L.D spoilers...

Comment

Damn, and I really want to watch this show! lol, not sure if Im going to be able to see Winter Soldier in the cinema...

May be a long wait waiting for it to come out on DVD and avoiding both Capt America and Agents of S.H.E.I.L.D spoilers...
                    That would be really hard for me too. Thankfully I was able to see it in the cinema.

My daughter is obsessed with all things Marvel and so I do have to say that I was a bit spoilered by her before going into the movie. But then, I'd have to say that she spoilers all things Marvel on a daily basis. *shakes head* I'd try to stop her, but I kind of like that she is into Marvel rather than what most teenagers seem to be into.

Despite knowing a few of the spoilers, I still enjoyed the movie. There were still a few things that I didn't know yet.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Amara D'Angeli View Post
                      Yeah, upon re-reading my response I didn't quite mean for it to come out that way. Sorry.
                      No, no, that's quite alright. I thought the movie hadn't opened yet, my mistake.

I really did just mean that it's already opened here. Moreover, I'm stoked to go see it.
                      It's very good, yes. The dialogue snaps along a cracking pace.

I did, however, think it was just a wee bit violent for the certificate/rating it got. There was once scene in particular towards the end that had me wondering how they got it past the censors.
                      sigpic

Comment

Spoiler art is spoilery. Kinda. (And also cool).
                        sigpic
                        Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Comment

Definitely!

Winter Soldier has been out in the UK since mid-March, but won't be released in the US until late April.
                          That's something i have been moaning about on other sites.. How can they release a movie made in america, starting/about America, elsewhere before it HITS america is beyond me. And that they justify it (some at least) by saying "Yes we know these countries we release it to are well known for their piracy, but we feel we make more releasing it there first" is imo Bass ackwards.

Comment

Originally posted by FanGirl
                            I didn't think my art was spoilery because you can find out that Bucky is the Winter Soldier by looking at imdb for the movie.
                            Okay then. Cool art though. And I like his hair.
                            sigpic

Comment

Their is probably some incentive for releasing movies international before domestic. That reason still eludes me as I can't find out the rationale to release it overseas first.
                              Originally posted by aretood2
                              Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by FanGirl
                                Me too! Now I have someone new to thunk.
                                Thunk, lust at... whichever. I needs to see that movie.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X