• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ian-S View Post
    How many episodes is in this season?
    Full season of 22 episodes.
    sigpic
    Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,
    To the night and its stars, to the here and now with who we are.

Another sunrise with my sad captains, with who I choose to lose my mind,
    And if it's all we only pass this way but once, what a perfect waste of time.

Comment

I hope this show gets a second season but I don't know the show score card I keep up on says
      Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: Could go either way

here is a link to the score card

http://tvline.com/2013/10/31/renewed...celled-series/

here is the key

Officially renewed
      A sure thing
      A safe bet
      Could go either way
      A long-shot
      Essentially cancelled
      Officially cancelled
      Too early to tell

the guy who does it is a tv insider who has lots of sources
      sigpic
      My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
      poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

TV by The Numbers has it as a certain renewal.

Anyone know if they're airing new episodes during the Olympics? I couldn't find anything online.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Spimman View Post

Anyone know if they're airing new episodes during the Olympics? I couldn't find anything online.
          It looks like they have a new episode scheduled on February 4. Spoilery mention of the upcoming episode here.
          Last edited by bailey1ak; 31 January 2014, 07:58 AM.
          sigpic

Comment

According to TVGuide.com, there's no new episode on February 11; they don't have the following week's schedule up yet, but I'm assuming it'll be a no on the 17th as well. No one in their right mind schedules new programming against the Olympics.

Originally posted by bailey1ak View Post
            It looks like they have a new episode scheduled on February 4.
            The Olympics don't start until February 7.
            (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
            Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
              According to TVGuide.com, there's no new episode on February 11; they don't have the following week's schedule up yet, but I'm assuming it'll be a no on the 17th as well. No one in their right mind schedules new programming against the Olympics.

The Olympics don't start until February 7.
              Thanks for the update, some shows will be competing against the Olympics. I think this year those shows will do better than expected for a number of reasons, we'll see I guess!
              sigpic

Comment

I agree with Scary Kitty for the most part. I can only think of one sporting event that rates higher than the Olympics. It makes little sense to air new shows even if it is sweeps month as they would lose money big time. The exception is mid season tv as they can't take a break and end before May.
                Originally posted by aretood2
                Jelgate is right

Comment

Thanks for the update, some shows will be competing against the Olympics. I think this year those shows will do better than expected for a number of reasons, we'll see I guess!
                  Aha, very interesting info. Not surprised at all to see that most of them are on cable, the cable channels seem to have more leeway and a higher tolerance for these sorts of things, especially if it's a show with a monster audience like The Walking Dead. Same with NCIS on CBS.

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                  I agree with Scary Kitty for the most part. I can only think of one sporting event that rates higher than the Olympics. It makes little sense to air new shows even if it is sweeps month as they would lose money big time. The exception is mid season tv as they can't take a break and end before May.
                  Indeed.
                  (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                  Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

It does suck that most of my normal evening shows are 'on hiatus' for the olympics, even when some of those channels (like CBS and the CW) are not showing any olympic events..

Comment

We've got to wait here in the UK for the continuation of season 1. Olympics not withstanding as they are being shown on BBC2.
                      "What do you mean by 'Oopps'?"
                      Team Starfist protects all. But having a fully loaded P-90 helps...
                      Reality is an illusion... Created by those who cannot handle Stargate...!
                      Jankowski's Rules: Rule 1: Check your Six!
                      I'm not perfect. But parts of me are excellent I also cook...!
                      To thy own self... Be true
                      May the odds.... Be ever in your favour..!

Comment

Yeah, sometime next month.
                        sigpic
                        Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,

Comment

Possibly starting again on the 14th of March?

The repeats on E4 reach ep. 10 "The Bridge" (which is where C4 stopped showing it, just before Christmas) on the 11th.
                          sigpic

Comment

Nice.
                            sigpic

Comment

Awesome, FanGirl! Very sleek and cool!
                              Visit me all over the place! FFN | AO3 | My Website |Twitter |Tumblr

Comment

This weeks ep we get lady Sif!! YAY!

Comment

Working...
                                X