This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Spimman View Post
    Might want to look into this a little bit more, the ratings are pretty good and TV by the Numbers has their renewal as certain. Ratings could still drop I suppose, but they are pretty decent at this point. Not amazing, but pretty good.

-Full Article
    You should have been reading it a few weeks ago when SHIELD was dropping every week. Luckily it has stabilized but that could change. I call that the Flash Forward effect where a show starts good but declines every week to end with terrible numbers
    Originally posted by aretood2
    Jelgate is right

Comment

The ratings have been declining, so hopefully it will plateau or increase a bit.

Oddly enough this is one of the first years where most of the new shows I like seem to be doing pretty well. (Sleepy Hollow, The Originals, Agents of SHIELD, Brooklyn Nine-Nine, and The Blacklist). This is making it hard to keep up with some old shows...
      sigpic

Comment

Thank goodness for DVR or I'd be screwed! I'm following a whole mess of shows right now.
        Visit me all over the place! FFN | AO3 | My Website |Twitter |Tumblr

Comment

Amen to that
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Spimman View Post
            Might want to look into this a little bit more, the ratings are pretty good and TV by the Numbers has their renewal as certain. Ratings could still drop I suppose, but they are pretty decent at this point. Not amazing, but pretty good.

-Full Article
            I guess it just goes to show it matters what spin you put on the info…

Originally posted by TV|LINE
            ABC’s cliffhanger-filled Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. this Tuesday slipped to a new series low, drawing 6.1 million total viewers and a 2.1 demo rating, per finals — down 12 percent opposite a fresh episode of NCIS.
            Full article.

Comment

So the next two episodes are apparently called The Magical Place and Seed

Originally posted by Amara D'Angeli View Post
              Thank goodness for DVR or I'd be screwed! I'm following a whole mess of shows right now.
              Me 2 i can't keep up lol
              Last Movie Watched
              X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
              Life is Strange

Comment

Originally posted by Amara D'Angeli View Post
                I guess it just goes to show it matters what spin you put on the info…

Full article.
                To be fair everything was down last night. Its the Christmas effect. Ratings tend to be down in December because people are off doing holiday activities
                Originally posted by aretood2
                Jelgate is right

Comment

It's on a hiatus here in the UK. All I know is that it will back on Channel 4 this year...
                  "What do you mean by 'Oopps'?"
                  Team Starfist protects all. But having a fully loaded P-90 helps...
                  Reality is an illusion... Created by those who cannot handle Stargate...!
                  Jankowski's Rules: Rule 1: Check your Six!
                  I'm not perfect. But parts of me are excellent I also cook...!
                  To thy own self... Be true
                  May the odds.... Be ever in your favour..!

Comment

Originally posted by Starfist View Post
                    It's on a hiatus here in the UK. All I know is that it will back on Channel 4 this year...
                    Sometime in March, I'm told.
                    sigpic
                    Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,
                    To the night and its stars, to the here and now with who we are.

Another sunrise with my sad captains, with who I choose to lose my mind,
                    And if it's all we only pass this way but once, what a perfect waste of time.

Comment

Originally posted by BruTak View Post
                      Sometime in March, I'm told.
                      Well they say good things come to those who wait...
                      "What do you mean by 'Oopps'?"
                      Team Starfist protects all. But having a fully loaded P-90 helps...
                      Reality is an illusion... Created by those who cannot handle Stargate...!
                      Jankowski's Rules: Rule 1: Check your Six!
                      I'm not perfect. But parts of me are excellent I also cook...!
                      To thy own self... Be true
                      May the odds.... Be ever in your favour..!

Comment

I'm really irked. Caught almost all the first half on "watch ABC" but now for some reason you have to verify your ISP is one of the good guys to get to watch it.. WTF OVER!

Comment

Wow, after wrapping up the mystery surrounding Coulson (still dealing with the fallout) they have moved on now to an even bigger mystery surrounding
                          Spoiler:
                          Skye. I liked how they did that!
                          sigpic

Comment

Yep - me too. I feel like that arc gave the character a little more depth.

Comment

I would actually like the to focus on one of the others in the group. Give one of the 2 scientists a big more of a backstory. Or may.

Comment

How many episodes is in this season?

Comment

Working...
                                X