This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Starfist View Post
    I would like to see Agent Hill return to the series.

I don't know what other people think. But I my opinion Simmons is cute. But then again so is Skye... And I thought Skye scrubbed up well in 'The Asset'.
    I like Cobie Smolders in HIMYM, and like her as Agent Hill aswell

I'm warming up to fits/simmons i can understand why they decided to go with the over caffinated techies approach, now that i think about it kind of reminds of Marshall from ALIAS
    Last Movie Watched
    X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
    Life is Strange

Comment

Originally posted by Bagpuss View Post
      Full 22-ep season 1 confirmed.

Entertainment Weekly and SciFi Stream
      I saw this on FB very happy about this
      sigpic
      My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
      poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

Originally posted by BruTak View Post
        I'd like to see an episode set in the 60s, not necessarily a time travel story, but Coulson and co having to go into an old case file from S.H.I.E.L.D.'s early days, and the episode shot like an episode of The Man from U.N.C.L.E.
        I find this idea to be very appealing. I started reading "Nick Fury, Agent of S.H.I.E.L.D." when it first appeared back in the late 60's and was wowed by the artwork of Jim Steranko.

regards,
        G.
        Go for Marty...

Comment

Just an FYI: The People's Choice Awards are currently selecting nominees for the 2014 show and Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. is on the shortlist in the following categories:

Favorite Actor in a New TV Series - Clark Gregg

Favorite Actress in a New TV Series - Ming-Na Wen

(As far as the rest of the MCU, Iron Man 3 is also shortlisted in several categories.)

Voting on nominees ends October 31, and remember you can vote as often as you want, and you can fill in your own nominees for each category.
          (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
          Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

We have a season break here in the UK.
            Channel 4 have another programme it the same time slot this week.
            "What do you mean by 'Oopps'?"
            Team Starfist protects all. But having a fully loaded P-90 helps...
            Reality is an illusion... Created by those who cannot handle Stargate...!
            Jankowski's Rules: Rule 1: Check your Six!
            I'm not perfect. But parts of me are excellent I also cook...!
            To thy own self... Be true
            May the odds.... Be ever in your favour..!

Comment

We are getting a repeat here in the US tonight (the Pilot episode), but then back to a new episode next Tuesday. I wonder why?
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by FanGirl
                Baseball.
                Game 6 isn't until tomorrow and all of the other shows were new tonight, so I thought there might be another reason...
                sigpic

Comment

My guess is its probably related to November sweeps
                  Originally posted by aretood2
                  Jelgate is right

Comment

I asked that on another site and was told it was cause of the world series as well.. BUT it didn't impact anything on other channels.. so why did ABC dick us over?

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
                      I asked that on another site and was told it was cause of the world series as well.. BUT it didn't impact anything on other channels.. so why did ABC dick us over?
                      Even ABC showed other new episodes of other shows last night, just not SHIELD.
                      sigpic

Comment

Hm// Seems my other site says that may only have been speculation of why it was a redo of the pilot.

Comment

Spoiler:

Are the people who run the eye implant network different then the scientists?
                          "You don't know half of it".
                          Former C.I.A. Director George Bush
                          (When asked about UFO secrecy by a member of his presidential campaign committee)

Comment

Looks like we will have a Thor/Agents of S.H.E.I.L.D crossover episode on 19th Nov
                            http://uk.tv.yahoo.com/h-e-l-d-thor-...135109755.html

Comment

Originally posted by GodAtum View Post
                              Spoiler:

Are the people who run the eye implant network different then the scientists?
                              Spoiler:
                              The scientists? You mean Centipede? We have no idea yet.

In other news, it looks like we may be getting more tie-in episodes linked to MCU films than just the Thor mop-up coming on the 19th...
                              Spoiler:
                              ...word has it that the final episodes for this season may be setting up certain elements of Captain America: The Winter Solider.
                              http://www.comicbookmovie.com/agents.../news/?a=89524
                              (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                              Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Voting on the finalists for the 2014 People's Choice Awards has just opened, and Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. is nominated in the following categories:

Favorite Actress in a New TV Show - Ming-Na Wen
                                Favorite New TV Drama

(elsewhere in the MCU, Iron Man 3 is a finalist for Favorite Movie, Favorite Movie Actor (Robert Downey Jr.), Favorite Movie Actress (Gwyneth Paltrow), Favorite Movie Duo (Robert Downey Jr. & Gwyneth Paltrow), Favorite Action Movie, and Favorite Action Movie Star (Robert Downey Jr.))

Voting for the winners ends on December 5, and as with the nomination round, you can vote as often as you wish. Winners will be announced January 8.

Comment

Working...
                                X