X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Klenotka View Post
    How do you know that?
    Spoiler:
    It could only mean that there is a guy in a suit. I guess they want to avoid using osborne (rights for him have Sony) and will use another character to frame Stark (in a comic-book, they use his technology against him so they make him a villain in eyes of the public.) He could struggle with anything and anybody else for the rest of the movie.
    It says on the right side of picture "Photographers caught the first look at one of the new villains in the movie, the Iron Patriot, who is sporting armor that could give Stark a run for his money."

sigpic

Comment

http://www.totalfilm.com/news/first-...rom-iron-man-3
      First official image from Iron Man 3.

Article may contain small spoilers.
      Spoiler:
      As first images go, it’s not exactly one to set tongues wagging, but for fans of the franchise, its nice to see Tony Stark back in centre stage. The suits will also be significant this time out, with the newly nanotech-equipped armour rendering Tony vulnerable to the Extremis virus.

The man behind that will be Guy Pearce’s Aldrich Killian, working in league with Ben Kingsley’s secondary villain, thought to be The Mandarin. Those two will be joined by a supporting cast groaning with talent, including Rebecca Hall, Don Cheadle, Gwyneth Paltrow, James Badge Dale, Ashley Hamilton and Jon Favreau.

Comment

So pumped for this! RBJ is so awesome as Tony Stark. Iron Man is always a must-see.

Comment

http://www.nextmovie.com/blog/andy-lau-iron-man-3/
          Andy Lau has dropped out of IM3.

Comment

http://collider.com/iron-man-3-concept-art/177251/
            New concept art for IM3.
            Seems it will be based on the Extremis comic book arc.

Comment

Yes, that´s been known for a while. I am excited about that idea because Extremis is one of my favourite Iron Man stories.

"No dictator, no invader, can hold an imprisoned population by the force of arms forever. There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against that power governments, and tyrants, and armies can not stand." - G´Kar, Babylon 5

Comment

Watch out! Here comes the Iron Custard.

"Yo, you wanna join SG-1?"

sigpic

Comment

*SNORT* That is such an apt description. I hope that isn't the final version....>_> If it is, it's definitely the only Iron Man suit I don't like. Well, unless we're talking about the one he built in a cave--but that was awesome in its own right.
                  || twitter || tumblr ||

Comment

Yeah, I hope that is not the suit he wears for the majority of this movie.
                    sigpic
                    MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                    "...phu...ah..."
                    "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                    Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

http://screenrant.com/iron-man-3-gol...it-rob-187711/
                      Better look at the Iron Custard suit...

http://screenrant.com/iron-man-3-iro...e-kofi-178150/
                      Also, seems the new suit on set could be War Machine.

And some more details
                      http://screenrant.com/iron-man-3-rum...s-kofi-175593/

Comment

I recently read the graphic novel they're basing one of the antagonists on so I'm excited for this. Loved the first two (and Avengers of course).
                        I write articles/features/reviews for I'm With Geek.com now. Check out our stuff if you get a minute!

sigpic
                        Click on sig to check out my fanfic gallery too!

Comment

So are they going to tie the Ten Rings Gang from the first movie back to The Mandarin like we all suspected at the time or just forget about them?
                          "First Weir, then Samantha Carter, and now, you! It's a pity you humans die or get reassigned so easily, or I might have a sense of satisfaction now!"

*You got the touch! You got the poweeeeer!*

"Arise, Woolseyus Prime."

"Elizabeth..."

Comment

Originally posted by Infinite-Possibilities View Post
                            So are they going to tie the Ten Rings Gang from the first movie back to The Mandarin like we all suspected at the time or just forget about them?
                            It indeed looks like the Mandarin and the Ten Rings will be linked. Yay for continuity!

Found a couple of videos from Comic-Con you all might enjoy...

First up is RDJ's absolutely hilarious entrance into Hall H for the panel, in full Tony Stark mode:

Spoiler:
                            (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                            Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

And here's the second video, of the full Marvel panel (obviously minus the actual footage shown, since CC doesn't allow filming of any exclusives shown during the panels):

Spoiler:

Enjoy!
                              (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                              Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                                It indeed looks like the Mandarin and the Ten Rings will be linked. Yay for continuity!

Found a couple of videos from Comic-Con you all might enjoy...

First up is RDJ's absolutely hilarious entrance into Hall H for the panel, in full Tony Stark mode:

Spoiler:
                                Haha, thats brilliant!
                                Hes such a cool guy.

Comment

Working...
                                X