• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hope Iron Man 3 is good.
    sigpic

Favorite quote:
    McKay: You shot me!
    Sheppard: Yes, Rodney, I shot you, and I said I was sorry.
    Ronon: You shot me, too.
    Sheppard: I’m sorry for shooting everyone!

Comment

Originally posted by python490 View Post
      Hope Iron Man 3 is good.
      I think we all do, my friend.
      sigpic
      MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
      "...phu...ah..."
      "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
      Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by Teddybrown View Post
        Her brief explanation of her role was what intruiged me
        Spoiler:
        The Help star was set to play a scientist who develops a terrifying virus in the superhero sequel
        Dang, that would've been cool. It's fairly likely they'll just recast the role, though, right?
        || twitter || tumblr ||

Comment

Originally posted by WingedPegasus View Post
          Dang, that would've been cool. It's fairly likely they'll just recast the role, though, right?
          I would think so.
          sigpic
          "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Im pretty certain that it will be good... couldn't they bring Whedon on board to all the future Marvel movies ? It must not be always the director but as a consultant, producer or co-writer would be awesome.
            sigpic

Comment

I'd rather see a diversity of creative teams, honestly.
              "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Is there a predetermined story or story aspects that these movies have to follow or put in now as obviously with different directors and collective films, people could have different ideas on the directions of individual films?
                Spoiler:
                Obviously with Iron Man 1 and 2, Thor and Capt America, they used these films to put in things that would then lead into the Avengers story like the Tesseract

Comment

Jon Favreau will return in an acting role reprising his role as Happy Hogan and William Sadler joins IM3s cast.

Comment

And in the wake of The Avengers' huge success, Iron Man 3's budget has received a healthy bump from $140m to $200m
                    "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Is there a predetermined story or story aspects that these movies have to follow or put in now as obviously with different directors and collective films, people could have different ideas on the directions of individual films?
                      Spoiler:
                      Obviously with Iron Man 1 and 2, Thor and Capt America, they used these films to put in things that would then lead into the Avengers story like the Tesseract
                      I have a feeling that Iron Man 3, Cap 2, Thor 2, hulk (if we get another one) will all lead up to Avengers 2, like what they did with Iron Man 1 & 2, Cap, Thor, Incredible Hulk

Maybe even thro in Antman and Nickfury (or shield whatever there gonna call it) movies if there still happening
                      Last Movie Watched
                      X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
                      Life is Strange

Comment

Originally posted by DigiFluid View Post
                        And in the wake of The Avengers' huge success, Iron Man 3's budget has received a healthy bump from $140m to $200m
                        Yeah, that is definitely a healthy increase.
                        sigpic
                        "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Spoiler:
                          Spoiler:
                          I guess if they will really go with the Extremis storyline, they could tie it even to Avengers 3 in the future (Feige hinted they could deal with a Civil War storyline in that one). I am really curious which way they want to go but I can´t wait to see IM3. I am not too excited about Thor 2 or Cap 2 (I liked both movies but I just liked IM1 more and I think they were good but nothing I would keep watching over and over again), but the idea about a "techno-thriller" and Black directing (he is very good in balancing humour with seriousness - watch Kiss, Kiss, Bang, Bang ) and that Stark will be cut of the world makes me think they will really go the "Stark loses everything" route. No wonder RDJ is so excited about this movie.

"No dictator, no invader, can hold an imprisoned population by the force of arms forever. There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against that power governments, and tyrants, and armies can not stand." - G´Kar, Babylon 5

Comment

Originally posted by Klenotka View Post
                            Spoiler:
                            I guess if they will really go with the Extremis storyline, they could tie it even to Avengers 3 in the future (Feige hinted they could deal with a Civil War storyline in that one). I am really curious which way they want to go but I can´t wait to see IM3. I am not too excited about Thor 2 or Cap 2 (I liked both movies but I just liked IM1 more and I think they were good but nothing I would keep watching over and over again), but the idea about a "techno-thriller" and Black directing (he is very good in balancing humour with seriousness - watch Kiss, Kiss, Bang, Bang ) and that Stark will be cut of the world makes me think they will really go the "Stark loses everything" route. No wonder RDJ is so excited about this movie.
                            That would be Amazing. With a capital A.

Comment

http://movies.yahoo.com/photos/spott...338411686.html

Two pictures of the new villains suit. Bit disappointing the film is going to be about another guy in another suit.

sigpic

Comment

How do you know that?
                                Spoiler:
                                It could only mean that there is a guy in a suit. I guess they want to avoid using osborne (rights for him have Sony) and will use another character to frame Stark (in a comic-book, they use his technology against him so they make him a villain in eyes of the public.) He could struggle with anything and anybody else for the rest of the movie.

"No dictator, no invader, can hold an imprisoned population by the force of arms forever. There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against that power governments, and tyrants, and armies can not stand." - G´Kar, Babylon 5

Comment

Working...
                                X