No announcement yet.

Captain America: The First Avenger Movie News/Spoilers/Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Personally, I can't wait to see this again.
    sigpic
    MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
    "...phu...ah..."
    "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
    Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
      Personally, I can't wait to see this again.
      Me too! I enjoyed this one, the new X-Men movie, and Thor. Green Lantern fell a little short...and I kept falling asleep during Iron Man.
      sigpic

Comment

Don't know if these have been posted but

Beware, they contain spoilers.

http://collider.com/jeremy-renner-sc...erview/110607/

http://collider.com/avengers-set-photos-2/112765/

http://collider.com/chris-hemsworth-...erview/110616/

Comment

Originally posted by LtColCarter View Post
          Me too! I enjoyed this one, the new X-Men movie, and Thor. Green Lantern fell a little short...and I kept falling asleep during Iron Man.
          Fell asleep during Iron Man? Come on, those movies were great.
          sigpic
          "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
            Fell asleep during Iron Man? Come on, those movies were great.
            Sorry...just didn't hold my interest. Now...Cap...he held my interest!
            sigpic

Comment

Captain America 2 slotted for Apr 4 2014, will pick up Cap's story where his story ends in The Avengers.
              "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

at the second watch I really enjoyed it, well at least more than before ...
                sigpic

Comment

I recently bought the film on DVD and saw it this past week and I really enjoyed it, it was amazingly well done and well acted and I just loved Chris Evans as Captain America though I can admit the ending was pretty sad, I mean when he woke up so far into the future and the people he meet there didn’t really help, well, it does work with ‘The Avengers’. ‘Captain America’ was the last film that I had to watch before seeing ‘The Avengers’ so now I’m all set for that movie when it comes out April 27th, very exited about it.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Brie View Post
                    I recently bought the film on DVD and saw it this past week and I really enjoyed it, it was amazingly well done and well acted and I just loved Chris Evans as Captain America though I can admit the ending was pretty sad, I mean when he woke up so far into the future and the people he meet there didn’t really help, well, it does work with ‘The Avengers’. ‘Captain America’ was the last film that I had to watch before seeing ‘The Avengers’ so now I’m all set for that movie when it comes out April 27th, very exited about it.
                    It's coming out that soon? Cool!
                    sigpic

Comment

Incidentally, for anyone keeping score, there are still a ton of Marvel movies apparently in the pipe:

May 4 2012 -- The Avengers
                      May 3 2013 -- Iron Man 3
                      Nov 15 2013 -- Thor 2
                      Apr 4 2014 -- Captain America 2

And then a while back they also announced release dates of May 16 2014 and June 27 2014, but didn't say what for. One will almost certainly be for The Avengers 2, the other....not so clear. Maybe Incredible Hulk 2? Or a new series?

Plus there's the alleged and oft-hinted-at Nick Fury and/or S.H.I.E.L.D. films.
                      "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Originally posted by DigiFluid View Post
                        Incidentally, for anyone keeping score, there are still a ton of Marvel movies apparently in the pipe:

May 3 2013 -- Iron Man 3
                        Nov 15 2013 -- Thor 2

And then a while back they also announced release dates of May 16 2014 and June 27 2014, but didn't say what for. One will almost certainly be for The Avengers 2, the other....not so clear. Maybe Incredible Hulk 2? Or a new series?

Excellent...thanks
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DigiFluid View Post

May 3 2013 -- Iron Man 3
                          Nov 15 2013 -- Thor 2

Cool thanks for the info, though like with many movies and their sequels ‘Iron Man 1’ was better than ‘Iron Man 2’ so I hope that ‘Iron Man 3’ is more like the first than the second movie and that 'Captain America 2' and 'Thor 2' is as good as the first movies.
                          sigpic

Comment

Just keep 'em coming. I am loving these Marvel movies. They really are doing great work with these stories and characters.
                            sigpic
                            "...phu...ah..."

Comment

I know it's not Marvel...but I'd like a Wonder Woman movie...
                              sigpic

Comment

As a Canadian I'd just like to say:

sigpic
                                Originally posted by dacooker
                                The ships named Destiny for a reason....three years my friend, three years....

Comment

Working...
                                X