• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How bout this one then?

Some featurettes too
    http://www.imdb.com/video/imdb/vi1519167513/
    http://www.imdb.com/video/imdb/vi1586276377/
    Last edited by Teddybrown; 16 October 2013, 01:16 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Teddybrown View Post

Ooooh............That face reminds me of the Mimbari
      Go home aliens, go home!!!!

Comment

Just got back from seeing an advance screening of Thor: The Dark World (how? It was a Disneyland Annual Passholder special event)

Very good movie (and I say this as someone who isn't really into the Thor franchise). Without going into any spoilers, if you liked the first movie, you'll definitely love the second one. Lots of action, lots of laughs, a few really great emotional moments, and OMG there's a couple of really juicy stingers at the end. Good times.
        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

I caught it at a midnight screening this morning/last night (however that works ).

Went home from the cinema with a massive smile on my face. The movie is not without its faults but any film that leaves you feeling that happy is worth it in my books. It was genuinely funny with plenty of action and great visual affects. It's not all a barrel of laughs though - there are some very serious and sad moments.

Of course, any scenes with Chris and Tom together are brilliant.
          sigpic
          sig by Jper

"It's just a little airborne... It's still good, it's still good!"

Comment

Watched it today and really enjoyed it.
            Lots of action and laughs, I nearly screamed at the Stan Lee cameo. And the other cameo was also great.

And we can watch it a second time, there was a technical problem with the copy, it stopped and when it started again a couple of minutes were missing.
            sigpic

Comment

I just watched the first Thor movie again last night. While entertaining the whole Natalie Portman character did nothing but ANNOY me and that's not good when a character does that, but they had to shove a love interest into this didn't they. And barely any time passes and lhe goes goo goo eyes for a stupid mortal... That whole side plot annoyed me..... Not needed.

Comment

Originally posted by Coco Pops View Post
                I just watched the first Thor movie again last night. While entertaining the whole Natalie Portman character did nothing but ANNOY me and that's not good when a character does that, but they had to shove a love interest into this didn't they. And barely any time passes and lhe goes goo goo eyes for a stupid mortal... That whole side plot annoyed me..... Not needed.
                Have to agree, Natalie Portman's character was the poorest of the lot, though luckily the rest of the movie is so good I was able to get past it.

Comment

Originally posted by Arica15 View Post
                  Have to agree, Natalie Portman's character was the poorest of the lot, though luckily the rest of the movie is so good I was able to get past it.
                  That whole gag with her hitting him with the car became really old really fast. Once it was funny but I counted at least 3 times they tried that gag.

Comment

I thought it was only twice.. Once when he first arrived, and once at the hospital.

Comment

Just came back from seeing the movie. It managed to live up to expectations and was really good

Hope the SHIELD tie in episode manages to use the source material well

Comment

Well, i remember in Ep 2 iirc, Coulson mentioning he had a prior 'locating of an unknown item, which turned out to be a hammer.. recalling back to the first Thor.

Comment

Caught Thor 2 last night with the family. Awesome. Glad the lights are down so no one could see me grinning through most of it. Looking forward to owning it because there were two or three parts that were making me wish I could use a remote to back up and watch again.
                          sigpic

Comment

I enjoyed it quite a lot. The main problem was that while I didn't have a problem with Natalie Portman's part, all the rest of the human characters were mostly unnecessarily. Darcy, that new intern and the new comic relief Selvig didn't need to have such a big part, especially since there was already more than enough great comedy using only the Asgardian characters. I would have preferred Lady Sif and the warriors three get a bigger part, which is exactly how I felt about them in the first movie.

The only other problem was that there was so much stuff in the film, they barely felt like they had time to fit it all in. It's like the movie was rushing through them all without enough time to let all of them land.
                            "First Weir, then Samantha Carter, and now, you! It's a pity you humans die or get reassigned so easily, or I might have a sense of satisfaction now!"

*You got the touch! You got the poweeeeer!*

"Arise, Woolseyus Prime."

"Elizabeth..."

Comment

Originally posted by Infinite-Possibilities View Post

The only other problem was that there was so much stuff in the film, they barely felt like they had time to fit it all in. It's like the movie was rushing through them all without enough time to let all of them land.

See that's the problem I had with The Avengers........

And I love the first movie just wish there was no freaking love interest and I can't stand Natalie Portman or the girl that plays Darcy

Comment

While i liked the comic relief darcy and her intern caused, i do feel we could have done without the doc going all batshiP crazy.

Comment

Working...
                                X