No announcement yet.

Thor (Marvel Movie) Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm not really sure, but it sounds a bit like they're rewriting it to better suit the new director.
    "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Originally posted by DigiFluid View Post
      I'm not really sure, but it sounds a bit like they're rewriting it to better suit the new director.
      To me that sounds a bit wanky
      Go home aliens, go home!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Coco Pops View Post
        To me that sounds a bit wanky
        It seems pretty normal for Hollywood. Scripts go through many drafts even with the production staff doesn't change
        Originally posted by aretood2
        Jelgate is right

Comment

Yeah. With directors and producers in particular, those two roles generally have their fingers in most of the production right from start to finish. Since the movie hasn't actually entered into physical production yet, it kind of makes sense that a new director would get a rewrite so that they have a feel from it right from the get-go rather than trying to work on what was essentially someone else's project.
          "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Comment

I'm really looking forward to Thor 2 because the first one is my favorite marvel movie and I hope the second movie does the first one justice, ordered the first volume today of Thor how many volumes of Thor are there?
              sigpic

Comment

Of all of the latest batch of Marvel films that have been released, I personally thought Thor was the weakest. That's not to say I'm averse to a sequel, mind you.
                "When I need your advice Terri, I'll give the secret signal. Which is me being sectioned under the Mental Health Act"

Comment

Originally posted by Samia View Post
                  Of all of the latest batch of Marvel films that have been released, I personally thought Thor was the weakest. That's not to say I'm averse to a sequel, mind you.
                  Then you obviously didn't see Green Lantern.
                  sigpic

Comment

I'd forgotten about that one! I stand corrected
                    "When I need your advice Terri, I'll give the secret signal. Which is me being sectioned under the Mental Health Act"

Comment

Originally posted by LtColCarter View Post
                      Then you obviously didn't see Green Lantern.
                      Not a Marvel movie

Comment

Ah no, it's DC isn't it. Then my original comment stands

Comment

Originally posted by Sp!der View Post
                          I'm really looking forward to Thor 2 because the first one is my favorite marvel movie and I hope the second movie does the first one justice, ordered the first volume today of Thor how many volumes of Thor are there?
                          Holy run-on-sentence, Batman!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bibliog...of_Thor_comics

Comment

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bibliography_of_Thor_comics[/url]

Thanks.. And I take it as a compliment.. I think
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
                              While Thor was good, I didn't think it was better than First Class.
                              I agree. I enjoyed Thor and it turned out better than expected.
                              But First Class had a better script and first class actors. McAvoy and Fassbinder were fantastic.

Chris Hemsworth gave Thor a charming, roguish quality which I liked.
                              sigpic
                              "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth"

Comment

My hope is the character of Thor is expanded upon in the upcoming Avengers movie.

Comment

Working...
                                X