No announcement yet.

X-Men:First Class News/Discussion/Speculation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow... why couldn't the video producer have used audible music?

Comment

Originally posted by DigiFluid View Post
      Not news, but it's neat just the same:
      http://vimeo.com/21905044
      Fun, cool to hear the 90s theme. Kinda reminds me of The Incredibles a bit.

Comment

That was funny.
        sigpic
        More fun @ Spoofgate!

Comment

Having seen the trailer for this Movie when I went to see Sucker Punch.
          I'm adding it to the movies I must see this year list.

It looks as though it's going to be a cool movie.
          "What do you mean by 'Oopps'?"
          Team Starfist protects all. But having a fully loaded P-90 helps...
          Reality is an illusion... Created by those who cannot handle Stargate...!
          Jankowski's Rules: Rule 1: Check your Six!
          I'm not perfect. But parts of me are excellent I also cook...!
          To thy own self... Be true
          May the odds.... Be ever in your favour..!

Comment

I just watched the International Trailer... and WOW....just WOW... maybe I love it so much because X-Men is my favorite comic movie stuff ever but still on its own it is awesome!
            I am reading right now Ultimate X-Men and I am up to Vol 4.... its great! Does anyone read the X-Men:Origins comics?
            sigpic

Comment

I am very hopeful for this movie. I really want it to do well. I have always loved the X-Men, ever since I was a little kid.
              sigpic
              MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
              "...phu...ah..."
              "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
              Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

I love everything X Men. Can't wait to see this movie and I really hope there are many more to come.
                Posting at.............
                http://godus.boards.net/

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
                  I am very hopeful for this movie. I really want it to do well. I have always loved the X-Men, ever since I was a little kid.
                  Indeed! X-Men and Spider-Man were my first comic book superheroes I got into as a kid(in the 90s) and remain among my most favorite alongside a few new additions.

Comment

Spidey was my favourite when I was a kid [80s]. The X-Men have been my favourite since I was a teenager [90s]. The writing on Spidey just never compared with the fun and sometimes serious of those 80s comics. Even re-reading them as an adult, I get a smile. Nowadays... Spidey's just too dark. :'(
                    sigpic
                    More fun @ Spoofgate!

Comment

Kevin Bacon is Sebastian Shaw? For real? That will be interesting.

Problem with Wolvie he also has in the past taken over the comics. For some reason someone gets it into their head that Wolvie needs to be the centre of attention and it goes into overkill. There's lots of mutants in the X-Men universe to explore. Lots of cool and interesting ones.

And I seriously can't believe my last X comics was from 1997. I'm sure lots of changed since then! I did get to read the Ultimate X-Men series from my local library.But collecting wise I just haven't.
                      Orphan Black: Join the Clone Club Dance Party!

Comment

Spoiler:
                        Banshee... I think I just had a geekgasm.
                        sigpic
                        More fun @ Spoofgate!

Comment

Originally posted by nx01a View Post
                          Spoiler:
                          Banshee... I think I just had a geekgasm.
                          sigpic

Comment

Every time I see these trailers, I get more pumped. I have a very good feeling about this film.
                            sigpic
                            MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                            "...phu...ah..."
                            "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                            Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

When we first heard about the movie, I was pumped. Then names like Azazael and Kevin Bacon came up, and I was sad. Then the trailers came out, and I was pumped again.
                              sigpic
                              More fun @ Spoofgate!

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
                                Every time I see these trailers, I get more pumped. I have a very good feeling about this film.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X