• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Madwelshboy View Post
    First Look at X-Men: First Class's Line-Up

http://www.comicvine.com/news/first-...ine-up/142738/
    The image looks terrible IMO.

Comment

It looks really cheesy, like cosplay kind of cheesy. I'll wait for proper, high res individual images of Emm.. each character before I give an opinion because it looks like someone just cut and paste them onto a small image so they'd not risk the image being pulled offline.

sigpic

Comment

Horrible image, especially considering what's been released as promo images for Thor and Cap so far.

I'll wait for some high quality photos, thanks. And a proper trailer.
        sigpic
        More fun @ Spoofgate!

Comment

They really need to release a trailer already. Come on, people.
          sigpic
          MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
          "...phu...ah..."
          "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
          Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

The teaser poster is awesome.

And here is some great moive stills(or whatever they are called), after seeing these I am really looking forward to this film.

Comment

Originally posted by Replicator Todd View Post
              The teaser poster is awesome.

And here is some great moive stills(or whatever they are called), after seeing these I am really looking forward to this film.
              Thanks for those postings...

I just happened to hear about this film yesterday. It peaked my interest! :-)
              sigpic

Comment

Here is two more cool pictures of Magneto and Xavier and director Matthew Vaughn freaking out about that crappy phootshopped-looking cast picture.

Comment

Originally posted by Replicator Todd View Post
                  Here is two more cool pictures of Magneto and Xavier and director Matthew Vaughn freaking out about that crappy phootshopped-looking cast picture.
                  I didn't think it looked that bad...
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LtColCarter View Post
                    I didn't think it looked that bad...
                    No, but it looked more fan made than a official promo.

Comment

I really want this movie to be a good one. I love the X-Men.
                      sigpic
                      MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                      "...phu...ah..."
                      "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                      Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

I have to say, the poster does look better now it doesn't seem photoshopped badly, overall, I still don't like it that much because it just looks like individual character promos overlapped. I do however like the large X poster.

The costumes are good too. They remind me a bit of Cap's costume for his movie, but more plain for civilians. At the same time, I think this is what costumes should be like for superhero movies rather than the $100,000 costumes they made for Spider-Man. Magneto however needs a smaller helmet. If he turned fast enough, I think it would slide too far and block his vision.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SaberBlade View Post
                          I have to say, the poster does look better now it doesn't seem photoshopped badly, overall, I still don't like it that much because it just looks like individual character promos overlapped. I do however like the large X poster.

The costumes are good too. They remind me a bit of Cap's costume for his movie, but more plain for civilians. At the same time, I think this is what costumes should be like for superhero movies rather than the $100,000 costumes they made for Spider-Man. Magneto however needs a smaller helmet. If he turned fast enough, I think it would slide too far and block his vision.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
                            I really want this movie to be a good one. I love the X-Men.
                            Indeed! I love the X-Men as well and I have great hope in this film. I'm looking forward to it more than Cap, Thor, and Green Lantern!

Comment

I'm not feeling the 'V For Victory' on Magneto's helmet.
                              The production value on the movie looks quite good, but I said the same thing about Wolverine...

Typical fanboy negativity aside, I honestly hope the movie's good. I can't take 3 bad X-related movies in a row.
                              sigpic
                              More fun @ Spoofgate!

Comment

It'd better be a true X-Men movie and not a Wolverine movie in disguise. Please, no more Wolverine.

Comment

Working...
                                X