No announcement yet.

The Avengers (Marvel) - News/Discussion/Speculation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, I suppose he is known for having more than one body. Maybe he'll upgrade over the course of the film.
    "First Weir, then Samantha Carter, and now, you! It's a pity you humans die or get reassigned so easily, or I might have a sense of satisfaction now!"

*You got the touch! You got the poweeeeer!*

"Arise, Woolseyus Prime."

"Elizabeth..."

Comment

http://www.slashfilm.com/avengers-2-comic-con-2014/
      Avengers 2 comic con footage description

http://www.cinemablend.com/new/Watch...Con-66473.html
      Cast being introduced.

Comment

So paul bettany as Vision. Nice choice.

Comment

Marvel phase 1 and 2 look back, featuring Thanos

Comment

Originally posted by Teddybrown View Post

And Ultron! For about a second just before Thanos at the end there...
            sigpic
            sig by Jper

"It's just a little airborne... It's still good, it's still good!"

Comment

Originally posted by Teddybrown View Post

That was freekin AWESOME

Comment

I'm gonna go ahead and leave this here:

http://www.imwithgeek.com/trailer-pa...-ultron-leaked
                Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

Marvel just put the trailer up in HD:

And the teaser poster:
                  https://twitter.com/Marvel/status/525094959083294721
                  (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                  Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Holy Batman, that looks awesome!

So, Andy Serkis is playing a human in this, at least from what second we saw of him...

Now all I need is The Hobbit trailer...

Comment

I was just wondering - do you know on which comic sources Whedon takes his stories for The Avengers? I tried to read The Avengers from Johnathan Hickmann (Marvel Now) but I could not really got into it. I truelly appreciate if you could nod me into a right direction to which books I should read concerning The Avengers and where I should start as a beginner? I only know the Cinematic Universe and Agents of SHIELD but never got into the Marvel comics except for some X-Men and Spider-Man here and there or s sourceful link that provides a list of good comics would be appreciated as well! Btw, I loved the new trailer and I have still faith in Whedon.
                      sigpic

Comment

Not sure he's following a specific comic book atm, but I know that its rumoured to be heading in the direction of the Civil War storyline (this coming from a guy who hasn't actually read the comics or watched many of the shows...)

Comment

Originally posted by Sp!der View Post
                          I was just wondering - do you know on which comic sources Whedon takes his stories for The Avengers? I tried to read The Avengers from Johnathan Hickmann (Marvel Now) but I could not really got into it. I truelly appreciate if you could nod me into a right direction to which books I should read concerning The Avengers and where I should start as a beginner? I only know the Cinematic Universe and Agents of SHIELD but never got into the Marvel comics except for some X-Men and Spider-Man here and there or s sourceful link that provides a list of good comics would be appreciated as well! Btw, I loved the new trailer and I have still faith in Whedon.
                          Remember that the MCU is its own universe and is NOT a direct copy of the comics, so looking to the comics as a "guide" to what is coming up in the films is not a good idea. I recall Kevin Feige making a comment in an article before Iron Man 3's release about how everyone at Marvel Studios is getting a good laugh out of seeing comic fans go way off target trying to use the comics to predict what's going to happen in the films.
                          (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                          Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Hulkbuster armour looks awesome!

Comment

I was like "" after seeing the hulk buster armor.. And Spader's voice was amazing!

Comment

Originally posted by Sp!der View Post
                                I believe that the MCU draws most of its information from the Ultimate Marvel Universe. That doesn't mean they are copying it directly, of course.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X