The Avengers (Marvel) - News/Discussion/Speculation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Me too!

At least the DVD will be released in two weeks over here!
    sigpic

Comment

I got my DVD yesterday I have to say I am disappointed with the extras - one would say that even it is "only" DVD, they will try to please their fans by putting a decent amount of extras there for those who don´t have Blu-Ray. Anyway, I can´t wait to see the movie again

"No dictator, no invader, can hold an imprisoned population by the force of arms forever. There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against that power governments, and tyrants, and armies can not stand." - G´Kar, Babylon 5

Comment

Originally posted by Teddybrown View Post
        http://insidemovies.ew.com/2012/08/1...-release-date/
        The Avengers sequel set for 01/05/2015
        Originally posted by DigiFluid View Post
        Translation: May 1, 2015. Not January 5
        Originally posted by Replicator Todd View Post
        Oh you know, those Brits label it differently.
        Digifluid was probably translating for American readers. Not all of us would read your date as May 1, RT.

I have the DVD verison of the movie. I notice that there is a verison for the blind in the DVD. Also they didn't have enought extra to suit me.

Comment

Could someone tell me if the inside of SHIELD ship was filmed at Bridge Studios? Part of the film looks like the jumper bay.

Comment

Originally posted by greytop View Post
            Could someone tell me if the inside of SHIELD ship was filmed at Bridge Studios? Part of the film looks like the jumper bay.
            Their was no filming outside the US
            Originally posted by aretood2
            Jelgate is right

Comment

Just saw this again tonight OnDemand. Man I love this movie.
              sigpic
              MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
              "...phu...ah..."
              "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
              Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Got the BluRay/DVD combo. Saw this movie with the kids for Mother's Day. Loved watching it again!
                My 8 year old daughter is going to be Black Widow for Hallowe'en. Getting her costume together. The hardware is the hardest. Found some decent toy guns at a dollar store. Thought the bullet bracelets would be the hardest but than found a bullet belt! She's going to look so stinking cute! She's even been practising the pout.
                Orphan Black: Join the Clone Club Dance Party!

Comment

Originally posted by Angela V View Post
                  Got the BluRay/DVD combo. Saw this movie with the kids for Mother's Day. Loved watching it again!
                  My 8 year old daughter is going to be Black Widow for Hallowe'en. Getting her costume together. The hardware is the hardest. Found some decent toy guns at a dollar store. Thought the bullet bracelets would be the hardest but than found a bullet belt! She's going to look so stinking cute! She's even been practising the pout.
                  The pout lol! Pretty sweet to be Black Widow instead of generic princess/fairy number 7089.

Comment

Originally posted by greytop View Post
                    Digifluid was probably translating for American readers. Not all of us would read your date as May 1, RT.

I have the DVD verison of the movie. I notice that there is a verison for the blind in the DVD. Also they didn't have enought extra to suit me.
                    Yeah, they've been moving a lot of special features to only be on Blu-Ray versions now. I have a Blu-Ray player, but it's still a bit annoying.

Comment

The title for the second Avengers film has been announced
                      sigpic

Comment

Was looking for this thread to post this, looks good, cant wait for more details.

Comment

Ultron is a great villain, shame though that we aren't getting Thanos but I guess it makes sense to safe him for later.

I hope they get the same guy to voice him in the movie that they used in Avengers: Earth Mightiest Heroes, he really nailed it imo. Though I wouldn't be surprised if this is the role that Vin Diesel was being cast in.

Comment

Ultron is the perfect villain for an Avengers movie, he's super smart super evil and physically imposing enough to go toe to toe with all of them combined.
                            "First Weir, then Samantha Carter, and now, you! It's a pity you humans die or get reassigned so easily, or I might have a sense of satisfaction now!"

*You got the touch! You got the poweeeeer!*

"Arise, Woolseyus Prime."

"Elizabeth..."

Comment

wow nice (I don't know much about the comic books) but I'm excited about a sequel movie.
                              sigpic

Comment

I am not that familiar with Ultron. So, this should all be new to me.
                                sigpic
                                MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                                "...phu...ah..."
                                "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                                Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Working...
                                X