The Avengers (Marvel) - News/Discussion/Speculation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Morgania View Post
    I didn't mind either. I prefer Thor (even though I don't usually like blond men.)

Going for the second time this afternoon.
    Envious Although I have seen it twice... would love to go again.
    sigpic

Comment

I would love to watch it again.
      Will definately get this on DVD.
      Watched Thor and Capt America today, now seen all the run up to the Avengers movies so I now get parts I didnt quite get in The Avengers.
      Both films were very good, they had a good combination of humour and action, especially Thor.

Comment

Originally posted by bailey1ak View Post
        Envious Although I have seen it twice... would love to go again.
        It was better the second time.

Spoiler:
        One thing I didn't really notice the first time was that Hawkeye is a left-handed archer. I should have seen that when he was suiting up. And I finally saw that shawarma scene. Thor seemed to like it.
        sigpic
        Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Comment

I still can't believe how well they pulled this film off. They managed all the characters almost flawlessly IMO.
          sigpic
          MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
          "...phu...ah..."
          "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
          Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
            I still can't believe how well they pulled this film off. They managed all the characters almost flawlessly IMO.
            Yeah, I was suprised at how well that was managed too.

Comment

Looks like on the sucess of the Avengers, a writer has been hired to write the Warner Bros Justice League movie.

Comment

That is a terrible idea. One of the reasons the Avengers succeeded is because of all the buildup in previous movies to the Avengers
                Originally posted by aretood2
                Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by Teddybrown View Post
                  Looks like on the sucess of the Avengers, a writer has been hired to write the Warner Bros Justice League movie.
                  That doesn't surprise me one bit.
                  sigpic
                  MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                  "...phu...ah..."
                  "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                  Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Well, I think it's wroth a shot, even if it isn't anywhere near as good as the Avengers and related moveis.
                    "First Weir, then Samantha Carter, and now, you! It's a pity you humans die or get reassigned so easily, or I might have a sense of satisfaction now!"

*You got the touch! You got the poweeeeer!*

"Arise, Woolseyus Prime."

"Elizabeth..."

Comment

Awesome movie
                      Last Movie Watched
                      X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
                      Life is Strange

Comment

Great Movie. Love Iron Man, but all the heroes were great in this film. A must see for any fan. Glad it was a success and not a failure.
                        sigpic

Favorite quote:
                        McKay: You shot me!
                        Sheppard: Yes, Rodney, I shot you, and I said I was sorry.
                        Ronon: You shot me, too.
                        Sheppard: I’m sorry for shooting everyone!

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                          That is a terrible idea. One of the reasons the Avengers succeeded is because of all the buildup in previous movies to the Avengers
                          To be fair I don't think a Justice League movie would work nearly as well anyway. The Justice League has always been a little too perfect.
                          Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

Originally posted by P-90_177 View Post
                            To be fair I don't think a Justice League movie would work nearly as well anyway. The Justice League has always been a little too perfect.
                            Can that be said about most of DC?
                            Originally posted by aretood2
                            Jelgate is right

Comment

Only if they would imitade Marvel and do start with movies that introduces the justice league then it would work not just with one justice league movie especially with previously unknown actors for the characters, if they hinted a justice league movie in the superman movie from 2006, the nolan batman movies and the green lantern flick than it could somewhat work but with only this one movie its destiny is almost decided but still I am gonna watch it with sceptisism, first though there has to be some kidn of plot revealed first footage and a teaser in order to actually confirm this in not being only a rumor I dont think they will pull this off though..
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sp!der View Post
                                Only if they would imitade Marvel and do start with movies that introduces the justice league then it would work not just with one justice league movie especially with previously unknown actors for the characters, if they hinted a justice league movie in the superman movie from 2006, the nolan batman movies and the green lantern flick than it could somewhat work but with only this one movie its destiny is almost decided but still I am gonna watch it with sceptisism, first though there has to be some kidn of plot revealed first footage and a teaser in order to actually confirm this in not being only a rumor I dont think they will pull this off though..
                                Not really, considering Man of Steel is rebooting Superman and ignoring Superman Returns, the Batnolanverse is ending with TDKR, and Green Lantern flopped so bad that it might not even be getting its own sequel
                                "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Working...
                                X