The Avengers (Marvel) - News/Discussion/Speculation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WingedPegasus View Post
    I am so excited for this movie. It's doing great on rottentomatoes--early reviews are comparing it to the first Iron Man, and saying that it sets the bar for Marvel movies!
    If that's the case...I might not like it I didn't really care for the Iron Man movies. But I still wanna see it for Thor and Captain America.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LtColCarter View Post
      If that's the case...I might not like it I didn't really care for the Iron Man movies. But I still wanna see it for Thor and Captain America.
      Well, they're just talking about cinematic quality, not saying that it's necessarily like the IM movies. The first IM was very well received, critically speaking. The second one was all right, but not as much.
      || twitter || tumblr ||

Comment

This was really good. I always suspected that if anyone could pull this off, it would be Joss Whedon.
        It had lots of the characteristic Whedon humour and the action sequences were terrific.

Can we have another Firefly movie please... pretty please?
        sigpic
        "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth"

Comment

This, The Dark Knight Rises, Prometheus and The Hobbit are the must must must see movies in the cinemas for this year... right about now I am listening to the score and I have to say it does not stand out that much but has some quite nice main theme but these days the composers are rare anyway when it comes down to big main themes.... but it is Alan Silvestri, so it was a must buy anyway
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sp!der View Post
            This, The Dark Knight Rises, Prometheus and The Hobbit are the must must must see movies in the cinemas for this year...
            Add the new James Bond film "Skyfall" to that list and you've got my must see movies for the rest of this year. These movies will have to be extremely good if they want to stop The Avengers from taking best movie of the year as far as I´m concerned

Comment

Hoping to see this next weekend, *fingers crossed*
              Regarding the above, those are the films I really want to see this year and will definately make time to go see them in the cinema.
              Im edging towards The Hobbit being the best film of the year as Im a LOTR buff, but Im sure they will all be great.

Comment

Saw it the other night. My god that was quite possibly the best Cinema going experience I have ever had. Completely blew me out of the water with every moment.
                Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

Who here has seen the movie in 3D? I opted to see it in 2D as I dislike post conversions but I am curious to know what the quality of the 3D in this movie was.

If I was to see it again would it be worth paying the extra to see it in 3D?

Comment

Saw it in 3D yesterday. Fantastic movie.
                    Looked good in 3D, they did a good job converting it.
                    I've seen about 10 movies in 3D and this was one of the better ones.
                    Not sure if its worth watching it again just to see it in 3D but if you plan on seeing it again anyway then might as well see it in 3D, its not a lot extra if you already have 3D glasses.

Comment

I'll be going to see this on Sat, I already bought my tickets.

Other movies I will definitely be seeing at theatres are: Prometheus, The Dark Knight Rises, and The Hobbit.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by VampyreWraith View Post
                        I'll be going to see this on Sat, I already bought my tickets.

Other movies I will definitely be seeing at theatres are: Prometheus, The Dark Knight Rises, and The Hobbit.
                        Same lol
                        Im hoping to see it this weekend aswell.

Comment

Originally posted by Teddybrown View Post
                          Same lol
                          Im hoping to see it this weekend aswell.
                          As am I.
                          sigpic

Comment

Got Sick... Bad timing, listening to the score nonstop but I hope I manage to watch this before it leaves the cinema..damn...
                            sigpic

Comment

I have been watching vid clips of the Avengers on youtube, I cant wait to see it. Its so expensive to go to the movies though.

If anyonees interested here is this cool animation I found, Hulk VS Superman. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bWt-Y...eature=related
                              sigpicHe who controls the spice controls the universe!(And the kitchen.)

If you enjoy Minecraft or have never played but like building and exploring please check out Craftyn.com and apply for roamer status on the server at http://www.craftyn.com/forms/2/respond It is a well modded towny type server with a strong core community and lots of mini games and events. My user name is TrueGormagon and you are welcome to join the great city of Eden, Craftyns oldest player made city. (2011)

Comment

Originally posted by Sp!der View Post
                                Got Sick... Bad timing, listening to the score nonstop but I hope I manage to watch this before it leaves the cinema..damn...
                                You and me both.
                                But I've seen it twice already!

Not to fear... this one will be in the cinemas for a while.
                                Unless of course, you're very sick. Get well soon.
                                sigpic
                                "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth"

Comment

Working...
                                X