The Avengers (Marvel) - News/Discussion/Speculation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cairistiona View Post
    Yeah!!!! But unfortunately I have to wait until Friday, my friend hasn't got time before.
    Oh, damn. What is curious though is that I can't pre-order my tickets and I thought this is a event where you can buy the ticket four month in advance
    sigpic

Comment

http://www.imdb.com/video/imdb/vi3439173657/
      Found another clip lol.
      Im definately going to try and see this in the cinema.

Comment

Maybe a slight spoiler clip?
        Spoiler:

And a small featurette about the tensions in the group
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aIEQl...feature=relmfu
        Spoiler:
        Seems the conversation between Loki and Mr Stark doesnt end well...

Comment

I soooo wanna see this movie!

I saw the trailer of it, and it looks really cool! I can't wait till it comes out!

sigpic
          Follow me on Twitter! I'm on Facebook!

Comment

Yay, I ordered my tickets for friday's premiere today, I'm so exited.
            sigpic

Comment

Me and ma pals are having an avengers movie marathon, Iron mans 1 and 2, I. Hulk, Captain and Thor before the Avengers movies comes out, then its theater time!!!!!!!!!!!!

Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooot
              sigpicHe who controls the spice controls the universe!(And the kitchen.)

If you enjoy Minecraft or have never played but like building and exploring please check out Craftyn.com and apply for roamer status on the server at http://www.craftyn.com/forms/2/respond It is a well modded towny type server with a strong core community and lots of mini games and events. My user name is TrueGormagon and you are welcome to join the great city of Eden, Craftyns oldest player made city. (2011)

Comment

I need to find some time to see this.

Comment

Originally posted by Gormagon View Post
                  Me and ma pals are having an avengers movie marathon, Iron mans 1 and 2, I. Hulk, Captain and Thor before the Avengers movies comes out, then its theater time!!!!!!!!!!!!

Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooot
                  I may do that. I'm planning on seeing tomorrow's advanced previews (in UK anyway).

Hmm, to decide on how I want to watch them, release order or in movie timeline.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Gormagon View Post
                    Me any my pals have done something similar, we watched all these movies last week and the we went to see the Avengers yesterday. The movie is awesome. I had very very high expectations and it exceeded them by far!
                    I'm going to watch it again today and again as soon as possible, probably sunday or monday.

Originally posted by SaberBlade View Post
                    I may do that. I'm planning on seeing tomorrow's advanced previews (in UK anyway).
                    Hmm, to decide on how I want to watch them, release order or in movie timeline.
                    I think that the order is not that important. You've seen all of them already.
                    We watched Thor first because my friends wanted to watch Thor. Then we continued with Captain America. Two days later we watched both Iron Mans and wanted to have a marathon, concluded with Hulk but later watched Hulk a few days later.
                    I found out that we enjoyed The Incredible Hulk more this way, because one of my friends watched it for the first time and was able to connect more things than I could when I watched it for the first time, almost 4 years ago .
                    Last edited by BJdavidLS; 25 April 2012, 06:41 AM.
                    sigpic

Comment

Saw the Avengers yesterday and it was awesome! Much funnier than I expected.

There could easily be a Black Widow, Hawkeye & Nick Fury (all together) movie after this (as a pre-quel of sorts - set before this movie). If they thought about it seriously, they could make it 'The Dark Knight' of Marvel and add a hell of a lot of substance and 'grit' to it.

Spoiler:
                      I think the Avengers movie would have been even better by doing said movie before 'The Avengers' actually came out. Either that or have less focus on Black Widow and Hawkeye.

Comment

Saw the movie earlier today and it was fantastic. I did have two problems with it, one I'll not even bother to spoiler because I don't want to spoil anything and the other is a gapping continuity error (or something just not explained yet) with the start of the movie.

Other than that, it was great. Humour worked well, visuals were great and the cast couldn't have been any better. I'm tempted to go watch it again.

sigpic

Comment

I have to wait until Saturday, I'm really excited to watch it.
                          sigpic

Comment

I'm glaf to hear that those who have seen the movie liked it, and it makes me exited to see it as well, only a few more hours to go now.
                            sigpic

Comment

what does it come out earlier in the UK or something?
                              We still have another week.

Comment

I can't wait to see this movie.
                                sigpic
                                MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                                "...phu...ah..."
                                "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                                Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Working...
                                X