No announcement yet.

The Avengers (Marvel) - News/Discussion/Speculation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AFAIK, i think that the Ultimates is what Weldon is using as a basis for the movie.... but i'd read as much as you can really....

Heard from a reliable source that the current plan is to have an Avengers teaser with Captain America when Cap is released

'You gotta admit, Vampires are just plain cool'

Comment

Originally posted by Sp!der View Post
      Which comics should I read to be prepared for the The Avengers Movie? The New Avengers, The Ultimates Avengers, I am quite confused which Avengers will be used? I know they are still different than the comics, but still they based somewhat on them..
      The Ultimates.
      sigpic
      More fun @ Spoofgate!

Comment

Definitely not the New Avengers. I haven't been able to check the book out in a while, but when I did it was all about Spider-Man, Power-Man, Wolverine, Spider-Woman and Iron Fist. Basically everybody I don't expect to be in the movie.
        || Star Stream || Destiny Song || The Four Suns (My Band) || The Art of War <<== listen please!

Comment

Yeah. Marvel's cash cows and Bendis' favourite characters get the spotlight.
          sigpic
          More fun @ Spoofgate!

Comment

Originally posted by nx01a View Post
            Yeah. Marvel's cash cows and Bendis' favourite characters get the spotlight.
            Is Bendis still writing New Avengers?
            || Star Stream || Destiny Song || The Four Suns (My Band) || The Art of War <<== listen please!

Comment

As far as I know, AND The Avengers. Thank the Celestials that Secret Avengers is such a good read.
              sigpic
              More fun @ Spoofgate!

Comment

Looking forward to this movie!
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LtColCarter View Post
                  Looking forward to this movie!
                  I really hope it lives up to the hype.
                  sigpic
                  MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                  "...phu...ah..."
                  "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                  Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

From an Expo thing in Las Vegas that opens tomorrow..... the same expo that has something being revealed from The Dark Knight Rises and has the first look at the Logo for the upcoming Man Of Steel

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
                      I really hope it lives up to the hype.
                      As do I.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LtColCarter View Post
                        As do I.
                        And me.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Lee View Post

From an Expo thing in Las Vegas that opens tomorrow..... the same expo that has something being revealed from The Dark Knight Rises and has the first look at the Logo for the upcoming Man Of Steel
                          I want that as a poster, now!
                          sigpic

Comment

I don't have a link to back this up, but i've been told that there is a 'Brand new trailer with serious awesome issues' set to be revealed about the time the SDCC is on later this month....

and my source quickly muted himself when i asked if he'd seen it yet or not LOL

Comment

I don't have a link to back this up, but i've been told that there is a 'Brand new trailer with serious awesome issues' set to be revealed about the time the SDCC is on later this month....

Hmmmm....interesting!
                              sigpic

Comment

From what is being said. They are still editing the trailer in question to add in newly shot footage & that after they show the trailer at Comic Con it will be online right away. So who knows if true or not ?

Comment

Working...
                                X