No announcement yet.

Spider-Man 3 Trailer Goes Live

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

oooh. And here I was thinking they couldn't think of anything new to explore. Looks interesting, although I agree with the Superman 3 thing I hope they pull it off better (and considering the hideous creature of a movie that Superman 3 was, I'd say that is likely).

Comment

Wow, that teaser for Spiderman 3 was simply amazing. It definitely got me excited about this one, just a shame we still have so long to wait.
      sigpic
      MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
      "...phu...ah..."
      "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
      Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Wow, they actually seem to have kept Venom as some kind of lifeform - whether or not it's an alien, we'll have to wait and see...

Looks awesome.

Comment

I almost think it's cruel to have a trailer so soon. 11 months is quite a long wait. But it looks good so far.

"You know what would make a good story? Something about a clown who makes people happy, but inside he's real sad. Also, he has severe diarrhea." - Jack Handy

Comment

Originally posted by Easter Lily
            Nope. I was referring to the Christopher Reeves Part 3 one... Good Superman vs. Bad Superman... You know, the campy one.
            Ah stupid me had a lapse there. Now I remember that one. I just kind of forget about (or try to repress the memory) of those last 2 Superman (III & IV) movies.
            IMO always implied.

Comment

its looks good. loads of films coming out i want to see. better start saving for lots of trips to the cinema

sig by starlover1990

Comment

I just today saw a link on Super Hero Hype to some pictures of a major twist to happen in the spiderman 3rd Movie, Dont Check out this link if you dont want to see any spoilers

Comment

Neat! I thot doing Venom would be tooo comic-bookish - will be interesting to see how they pull it off!

I'm guessing its the same guys doing this? Raimi?
                  It's a joke. My way of deflecting attention from my own obvious heroism. You'll get used to it.

Comment

2 new images have been uploaded on IMDB

Click here to view the 2 new images as well as two previous images released a few months back.

Comment

Holy crap this is sweet!

http://www.ifilm.com/presents/spiderman3

a time to mourn

Comment

Holy Frak...that looks frakin awesome....someone slap me.....whoa...
                        I write articles/features/reviews for I'm With Geek.com now. Check out our stuff if you get a minute!

sigpic
                        Click on sig to check out my fanfic gallery too!

Comment

AWESOME!
                          I'll have to replay it for Bobby and my hubby later...Maybe even Annette. She's only 2 but loves Spidey already. Just outgrew her Spider P.J.s. I had to sneak them out of her room!
                          Orphan Black: Join the Clone Club Dance Party!

Comment

i saw it last night before i watch south park. so is vinem going to be in the moive or is jsut gonig to be that black custum cuz after seening the tariler im not sure if hes in it any more

Comment

OMG, I want to see this movie NOW!

When all else fails, change channels.

Comment

Originally posted by FoolishPleasure View Post
                                OMG, I want to see this movie NOW!
                                Six frakin' months.

a time to mourn

Comment

Working...
                                X