No announcement yet.

Spider-Man 2 and Indian Spider-Man

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I loved the whole Train scene...it showed that people actually care about him...and that he is a real good guy!

Comment

If everyone thought that, then i'm one of the very few, if not only person, who thought that whole train scene got a little cheezy... I don't know, i just didn't think it was 'wow'.
      Amanda, "Wallow Central."

Comment

i think SP2 got philosophical and some ppl didn't like it....because ads said it's the #1 action movie, lol, however i loved it...it was funny... rembember this: "I'M BAAACK.....ooo...oops...*bump*...*bump*...my back...my back" that was hilarious!!!

Comment

I think i said it before, but oh well, maybe not, but did it annoy you that he always had to 'go' when he heard the police come near, and i know thats what a superhero supposed to do, but i just found that annoying...

Comment

He's atleast got to see what the cops are doing.

Comment

I would totally understand if it was a big bad villian that Spiderman had to go off and take care of, but he missed something very important because stupid thieves, Mary Jane's performance, and yah, that wasn't so great, haha...

Comment

Well it sucks for him, but the play was on more then one night. If people were killed or something cause he decided to skip saving them for the play he would be pretty pissed at himself. The train scene was cool, it was just the fact that the entire New York saw his face, that I didn't like about it.

Comment

Thats what i was thinking, couldn't Peter have told MJ that he would come on a different night, like go to the nearest phone or something, i dont' know, i mean, common, he can't have a cell phone?! Probably not, but yah, hahah...

Comment

Heh, I don't have a mobile so why should Spider-Man.

Comment

I thought that Spider Man 2 got just about everything 100% right. So did the critics, got almost unanimous thumbs up reviews. I also thought the dialoge to action ratio was right on the money as well. Probably one of the best films I've seen in '04. Too bad it won't get any serious consideration from the film acadamy cause it's a "comic book, kids movie". Hopefully, I'll be wrong about that.
                      Carter: Navigation? O'Neill: Check. Carter: Oxygen, Pressure, Temperature Control?
                      O'Neill: Check. Carter: Internal Dampeners? O'Neill: Cool!, and Check. Carter: Engine?
                      O'Neill: All Check. O'Neill: Phasers? Carter: Sorry Sir.

Comment

It can get an award in the special effects category But i doubt Spiderman can compete with the other Marval movies.

Comment

In my opinion, Spider Man 2 should be able to compete with ALL films from 2004, I thought it was that good. Of course it won't cause it's a "kids comic book movie". Like I said, I hope I'm wrong that the sentiment will be like that. It's a very worthy film, exteamly well done, and should be considered one of the best of '04.
                          Carter: Navigation? O'Neill: Check. Carter: Oxygen, Pressure, Temperature Control?
                          O'Neill: Check. Carter: Internal Dampeners? O'Neill: Cool!, and Check. Carter: Engine?
                          O'Neill: All Check. O'Neill: Phasers? Carter: Sorry Sir.

Comment

Working...
                          X