No announcement yet.

Spider-Man 2 and Indian Spider-Man

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I DID! Great Movie! I'm pretty sure they gonna make another one. And I hear something a rumor that they will make 4 more of Spidi-movies, 6 in total!!! That's be cool. And i saw Blade 3 trailer, awesome. And Catwoman is next on my SuperHeros Movies list. But King Arthur or I.ROBOT will be next movies to see!

Comment

So many movies to watch, haha... I think Kirstin Dunst said she won't do a Spiderman 4 in an article somewhere on line, not sure though where
      Amanda, "Wallow Central."

Comment

Saw Spider-Man 2 today, it was OK no where near as good as the first one. Terrible Talk to Action Ratio IMHO. Is it first me or does Otto Look like SG1's Brad Wright in his first scenes in that jumper?

Spoilers

Why did he take his mask off in the final fight against Otto? The only point it semed to have was MJ finding he was Spider-Man
        I did like the last Harry scene though shades of Spider-Man 3.
        sigpic
        Banner By JME2

Comment

My thoughts exactly, i didn't see a reason either. Gosh, i don't know, thats why i think the movie was alright at best

Comment

I thought the movie was pretty awesome. Wasn't he trying to convince Doc Ock to stop, so he showed him his face so he'd know who it was.

Comment

I've got the first movie on DVD now. It's awesome.

Comment

i think it was better than the first one, and yeah he took his mask off to convince Doc Ock to stop that nova going boom!

Comment

Yah, thats what i was thinking, but he was still being crazy anywho, but yah

Comment

he was , but spidy showed him that the HANDS started to command him, so Dr. fixed himself...and did the right thing.

Comment

Good thing he did

Spoilery
                      -
                      -
                      -
                      -
                      -
                      -
                      -
                      -
                      -
                      I was mad the way how Dr. Oct wife died though

Comment

well yeah ... that sucked ... but Dr.Oct should have said something about it...play it out a lil' more...

Comment

That one of the little things of that movie that i didn't like, haha..

Comment

The only thing I didn't like was that huge sequence were pretty much everyone saw his face on the commuter train.

Comment

Also it was pretty grusome how the wife died.

Comment

That's bound to drive any scientist mad, even a happy scientist.

As for Indian Spider-Man, it's cool how this is an original, licensed Indian variant on the hero of relatively "new mythology". Apparently they've based his powers more on traditional Indian folklore, so it's more of a supernatural-type Spider-Man than the scientific happenings of the movie. I wonder how they would change his enemies too? Would Venom be like a cunning, evil trickster who was descended from a spider father and a snake mother? Or something like that I guess they can keep the Rhino the same, but something's gotta change about Electro -- especially those wide open stretches where electricity is nonexistent! LOL
                                Lord TorleYu-wong Chong Techno - create a "Window of Opportunity"

get hooked, click here to listen to "The_Autistic_World_of_Torley.mp3" | dialup version
                                more @ torley's techno music and anti-techno music blog

Comment

Working...
                                X