Spiderman No Way Home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spiderman No Way Home

Surprised there wasnt a thread for this!

This movie was great!
    Spoiler:
    Charlie Cox as Matt Murdoch! Andrew Garfield AND Toby Maguire return! Venom in the MCU confirmed but Sony's Venom can continue!

Comment

Was I the only one who had some issues with certain events in it?

Spoiler:

I mean, I get curing them could save some of them from getting killed. But not all. Otto died sacrificing himself to destroy his own machine. And from the sounds of it, he was in the same position again. From the sounds of it, he was literally seconds before Peter from his world convinced him to take control of his tentacles. He just got his mind back in another dimension rather than his own. He'll have to go back and sacrifice himself again to destroy his machine.

How would wiping everyone's memories regarding Peter Parker solve the movie's issue? I mean, it'll solve the dimensional collision issue, sure. But even after everyone's memories' been wiped, there's still mountains of evidence regarding someone named Peter Parker with his face being spiderman. And they still have his face. All the posters either loving him or hating him. News footage. News articles. Videos. No one's eyebrows are gonna get raised. No one is gonna look at Peter and be like 'Hey, I've seen you on those posters regarding spiderman." There'd practically be an international manhunt for Peter Parker as spiderman even if none of them know Peter personally. One person stumbling across a poster like that and going 'why'd I make this?' I'd buy. But an entire city if not more?

Why did Marko turn on Peter? I mean I get that how Goblin's little speech would impact Electro. But Marko has no interest in power. He just wanted to go back to his world. So at the time it was Otto and Spiderman who wants to cure them and then send them home versus Electro and Goblin who want to stay. Marko should side with spiderman.

Marko mentioned that it was on the news Goblin impaled himself with his own glider. How did Harry not know this? He found out about the glider injury through his Butler. What? Did Harry see the news and think they lied?

sigpic
      Stargate spin off series: Stargate Millennium
      https://www.fanfiction.net/u/5580179/StargateMillennium

Comment

I think there'll be a few holes spotted upon rewatching it as the first watch I was pumped by what was happening haha! Also think some things will be explained in other movies.

Comment

Working...
        X