Dave (218)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by yaaayoubetcha
    I loved the scene where Hurley put the beatdown on Sawyer, screaming all the names Sawyer called him, dragging him back under the tarp was just classic. Somebody was watching too many cartoons when that scene was being written.
    Funniest scene Lost has ever done! And having Jin just standing there laughing about it made it all the better.

a time to mourn

Comment

I thought it was an ok eppy. We had Dave figured out pretty quick. I did love the end where we saw Libby at the hospital. I didn't see that one coming at all.

Comment

Originally posted by Thermonuclearboy
        We've learned that Mister Friendly is not their leader, or at least that there is someone higher up that even he must answer to.We've learned also that the Others may know the true nature of the Island
        actually this was all pretty much shown revealed in the ep that centered around the med bunker. Mister Friendly was shown not to be the highest up and was made to pointedly look out the door of a room and acknowledge a superior.

Originally posted by Thermonuclearboy
        Also, was Libby then lying about being a clinical psychologist? If so, what reason would she have to lie? I really hope we see a flashback from her soon.
        while i doubt she's going to turn out to really have been a shrink, i've known a shrink or two that's buckled and ended up going in for a bit of therapy themselves.
        Thanks!
        Jordan

my page
        My LJ
        From now on, our name will be 'Tenac'.

Comment

Originally posted by ZatNKitel
          I liked the episode overall. However, did anybody else feel like with Libby being in the hospital, the writers were trying to keep the lid a bit open on that "its all a dream" concept? I really hope we dont see much of it again - because its rather overused on other shows....
          i didn't think they were going to go that route...and don't think they're going to...

i think it's just the writers hooking a couple of the characters together as they are fond of doing.

though i did joke to my wife that if Sawyer had the lorazapam, then everybody would disappear when Hurley popped it.
          Thanks!
          Jordan

my page
          My LJ
          From now on, our name will be 'Tenac'.

Comment

Intersting ep, I think Hurley is the Man. Today, Attack of the Show did their weekly "Dhorkma Initiative," Lost Viewer Orientation (which they do the day after a new episode of Lost airs).

I've uploaded it, here's the link to it:
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DQwfgpfMkqY
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by NowIWillDestroyAbydos
              Intersting ep, I think Hurley is the Man. Today, Attack of the Show did their weekly "Dhorkma Initiative," Lost Viewer Orientation (which they do the day after a new episode of Lost airs).

Wow! Thanx. Greened you for that.
              http://www.change.gov

The reason you should vote Republican in 2010.

Comment

A clearer view of what's mentioned about the photo in that clip:

"For now, you are in need of food and rest, and I am in need of armor"

Comment

[QUOTE=ItsDan]A clearer view of what's mentioned about the photo in that clip:[QUOTE]

So is the difference in the picture dilberate or just a mis-step by the production staff? I thought that usually Lost was pretty good with continuity. So now I wonder if the doctor is really just messing with Hurley for some reason.

Comment

Production mistakes are usually small, like Jin's resume being off on the dates, this is pretty big...

Comment

I think the doctor and Dave were playing mind games with Hurley, especially after seeing the changes in the photo. Besides, the doctor did have a large painting of a tropical island hanging in his office.

When all else fails, change channels.

Comment

I think the doctor and Dave are in on something, and I wonder if so is the girl at the end. I know she's a now recurring/main character, I just can't remember her name

Comment

Her name is Libby.

Comment

Originally posted by ItsDan
                            Her name is Libby.
                            Thanx.

Comment

Originally posted by NowIWillDestroyAbydos

Originally posted by ItsDan
                              A clearer view of what's mentioned about the photo in that clip:
                              Thanks guys. That's very interesting. Not sure I like the implication, but it's interesting.

Originally posted by FoolishPleasure
                              I think the doctor and Dave were playing mind games with Hurley, especially after seeing the changes in the photo. Besides, the doctor did have a large painting of a tropical island hanging in his office.
                              Originally posted by ZatNKitel
                              I liked the episode overall. However, did anybody else feel like with Libby being in the hospital, the writers were trying to keep the lid a bit open on that "its all a dream" concept? I really hope we dont see much of it again - because its rather overused on other shows.....
                              Oh man. I'm hoping that isn't the case. If I watch the entire series and find out it was all Hurley's imagination, I'm going to be really, truly ticked.
                              sigpic

Comment

Thankfully, it's already been confirmed that it wasn't. Has anyone else come to the conclusion that the whole island thing is a joke, and that they can leave anytime they wanted to? All they have to do is do what they did last time, build rafts? I mean the Others got what they wanted.

Comment

Working...
                                X