X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i am eagerly waiting mr. Echos past.
    i just love to give and recieve GREENS

Comment

I think they'll keep us waiting for Eko's past, kinda like they did with Locke.

Not so much specific to this episode, but did anyone else find it ironic how first Sawyer suffered for the benefit of Shannon, but now Shannon died because of the other group's efforts to save Sawyer?

Comment

This might have been posted elsewhere, but the Canadian preview for this coming weeks episode is 3209482-304823 times better than the US preview.

Check it out here: http://www.thetailsection.com/2005/1...id-promos.html

WOWOWOWOW

Comment

One great thing about this episode - Sun, when she finally sees Jin = best double-take in the history of television.

Comment

Spoiler:
            "I was pregnant!" *bang*

should have gone into that a bit more

Help!
            My emojournal

Comment

Hudson..seems self explanatory. She was shot, she survived spoiler:
              Spoiler:
              the baby didn't
              "For now, you are in need of food and rest, and I am in need of armor"

Comment

Originally posted by ItsDan
                Hudson..seems self explanatory. She was shot, she survived spoiler:
                Spoiler:
                the baby didn't

it was a bit too sudden, imo. it seemed to be "you shot me
                Spoiler:
                OMG I R HAD A BABY!!!!! *credits*
                . like eating a good meal, getting up to pay and being drop kicked in the face

Help!
                My emojournal

Comment

Well I actually felt sorry for her when she said she was pregnant. It's like "you killed my baby and I'm gonna kill you!"

Comment

Just saw this ep and gawd was it boring.I wanted to see what was goign on and personaonally dont care about Ana Lucia (well I did slightly when she said shw qas preggers). Poor Sayid Losing not one but two Girlfreinds...
                    It was great to see everyone reuiniting again, Michael and Vincent, Rose and Bernard and Jin and Sun. That was the best bit of the episode and what makes it soo good television.
                    Ive seen ep 9 and am now looking forward to ep 10 the 23rd Psalm Eko's ep which looks set to rock !!!
                    Oh Yes the Sam is Back and hes more Sci-fied up than ever !!!!!!!!!

Coming Soon a new Banner from Me

Comment

Working...
                    X